Dodge SRT Forum banner

361 - 375 of 375 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well mines f'ing up now. Won't rev past 2300 and has a hard time starting. No issues prior just all of a sudden wouldn't start. Drove it around all evening with no prob. Was low on fuel so I thought that was the prob. Put gas in and took it a min to start but finally did. Weird because I've ran the tank down lower than what it was before. Thought maybe the cam sensor. I don't know... Got home and disconnected the battery just to reset everything. But didn't fix. Sux now because it's freaking cold out. My car never messes up in warm weather...

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Went into limp mode eh? Good to hear you were able to fix it.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
The car was smoking extremely bad. Was only driving it in bad weather. Ive fixed it since then, blown turbo. Back up and going now with a new precision 5431. I could have fixed it quicker but I like to do multiple things at once when I have to tear things apart.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I need to get these headers off the truck so I can pull the heads. Weather I could afford it or not I keep checking out the 410 ci engine husker has four sale. I'm highly tempted to talk with the bank about extending my loan and adding to it to buy or build am engine for the truck.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Wow, how do you lose reverse?I hasn't heard tart one yet. Of your third still good?

361 - 375 of 375 Posts