Dodge SRT Forum banner

341 - 360 of 375 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Dustin, You said your fixed your camber. What did you end up doing?

I received the new turbo today>>>>>>>:wah?!: Its nice. I may, due to the extra time im going to have due to the weather, find a place to do some ceramic coating for me. But then again... I may not. Im having to replace my thermostat also. Threw some codes :grimrippe

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #346
Dustin, You said your fixed your camber. What did you end up doing?

I received the new turbo today>>>>>>>:wah?!: Its nice. I may, due to the extra time im going to have due to the weather, find a place to do some ceramic coating for me. But then again... I may not. Im having to replace my thermostat also. Threw some codes :grimrippe
I took the top bolt back out and sure enough, my C/O's are slotted on the top just like yours are! So I pushed in on the top of the rotor while dad tightened the nut onto the bolt and walla:thumbsup:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Question.... First off mods are wideband, 62mm throttle, hp racing tbe, hks bov, agp wastegate... When I'm driving and decide to give it some gas and the car stays boosting at around 2-5 pounds of psi or just when I get on the highway normal driving my air fuel drops to the 9-10 range and my revs stay high even when I slow down to come to a stop. And then after my air fuel drops like that if I gun it my car dumps a ass load of fuel. It's almost as if my throttle position sensor is going bad but it seems like there is more to it than just that.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I took the top bolt back out and sure enough, my C/O's are slotted on the top just like yours are! So I pushed in on the top of the rotor while dad tightened the nut onto the bolt and walla:thumbsup:
Excellent!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Anyone know of the red srt(black carbon fiber hood) an hour east of Tulsa?
Where all pretty much from the central Ok area, OKC and surrounding. I was in Tulsa a weekend or so ago though... I didnt see him. Lol.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Question.... First off mods are wideband, 62mm throttle, hp racing tbe, hks bov, agp wastegate... When I'm driving and decide to give it some gas and the car stays boosting at around 2-5 pounds of psi or just when I get on the highway normal driving my air fuel drops to the 9-10 range and my revs stay high even when I slow down to come to a stop. And then after my air fuel drops like that if I gun it my car dumps a ass load of fuel. It's almost as if my throttle position sensor is going bad but it seems like there is more to it than just that.

Boost leak maybe? Loved when I had one with the Sr20 and shooting flames like a mother lol. Do you have a boost leak testor? You can assemble one using the Lowe's Plumbing section performance center :readclose

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just wondering about it bc I'm traveling down that way from Iowa to purchase and seeing if anyone knew about it. It's apparently got a blown head gasket, but hasn't been verified. Might see me on sunday traveling back up North with it on a trailer if I end up gettin it.

·
Registered
90 Posts

I had same issue when I got mine and I had baaaaaad boost leak. BOV was installed wrong and just shooting out air like a mofo. I'd say check all your vac lines and make sure they snug and not leaking, that's more than likely all it is. Good luck to ya

341 - 360 of 375 Posts