Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 375 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving home from church this morning and I saw a White SRT4 with black EVO mod and what looked like black wheels going West bound on 15th St. in MWC coming from Choctaw. Just wondering who you are. Nice car by the way:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Id like to know who drives the Silver car that is parked in front of the Office Depot off of Air Depot. Im pretty sure he works there but as many times as ive been in there ive yet to find out.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Id like to know who drives the Silver car that is parked in front of the Office Depot off of Air Depot. Im pretty sure he works there but as many times as ive been in there ive yet to find out.
Same here. I drive by there everyday after work. I haven't seen the car there in a couple weeks tho. I thought about going in and getting someone to say something over the intercom abt his car getting towed or something

·
Registered
0 Posts
Same here. I drive by there everyday after work. I haven't seen the car there in a couple weeks tho. I thought about going in and getting someone to say something over the intercom abt his car getting towed or something
Ha I was gonna do the same thing...what happened to the other thread?? Anyone know?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Canned... Dont be sellin yo shit in her son! lol. But ya, they closed that thread due to some "illegal activities" going on.

·
Registered
64 Posts
So is that why the previous thread was labeled "part 3, the series..." Because they kept deleting it? I sent a msg to one the the mod's asking why the post counter never goes up. Never heard back from them but apparently it doesn't count when you post in your home thread... Anyway, Chris it was good to finally meet you and put a face to the name. Looking forward to future hang out with you guys. Get the weather going right I plan on having some large BBQ smoke outs

·
Registered
0 Posts
So is that why the previous thread was labeled "part 3, the series..." Because they kept deleting it? I sent a msg to one the the mod's asking why the post counter never goes up. Never heard back from them but apparently it doesn't count when you post in your home thread... Anyway, Chris it was good to finally meet you and put a face to the name. Looking forward to future hang out with you guys. Get the weather going right I plan on having some large BBQ smoke outs
I'd love some BBQ :) Dustin needs to paint his car red tho... Join the club lol

·
Registered
799 Posts
Im looking forward to nice weather also... Im looking forward to having my srt on the road soon. Going to be fun. need to drop turbo off to get rebuilt and last minute decesion to sump my tank and run a 044 inline pump i want to run 30+ psi

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd love some BBQ :) Dustin needs to paint his car red tho... Join the club lol

I woulda loved to have a red back in the day but I learned from having a Solar Yellow one that atracting attention is all good until the cops learn which car you drive, then the fuckers wont leave you alone...lol:lol:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Nate, I had my GT42 rebuilt at Turbo Technologies off Reno, west side of OKC. Had it back to me the next day. Looked great and is working so far. Very reasonable on the price as well.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Love the White ones, I wanted to repaint my 05 White but would be so much more of a PITA painting the door jams and under the hood and stuff.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Nate, I had my GT42 rebuilt at Turbo Technologies off Reno, west side of OKC. Had it back to me the next day. Looked great and is working so far. Very reasonable on the price as well.

yea that's where im dropping mine off. I was going to send it in too try and warranty it cause it has less then 100 miles on it.But i just want to get it fixed now. I'm just am ready to get this car done . I have put it to the side for over 2 years. I'm getting that spark again to get her done and do it right.

As of BBQ's we need to plan a lake day. I bought a new boat last year so we need to plan it sometime. i only got like 30hrs on it last year i plan on getting like 100hr this year lots of fishing and wakeboarding lol

OH! and kyle i sure hope that silver brick has more in it or you going to be seeing my tail lights lol truck is running good bro almost in the 10's

1 - 20 of 375 Posts