Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was driving my grandmothers subaru outback lol.....i talked to u in the tunnel during some heavy traffic.....said u were at the rhode island meet and u got ur mopar BOV put on by dave at the meet.....damn man u were flying before u went into the car pool lane cause i was doing 100 trying to pull up next to u and u were rolling on me hard....u had to be doin atleast 120.....but anyways to bad i didnt have my car we could picked up a little race lol.....unfortunatly my BOV fell off of the pipe yesturday lol....didnt actually fall but just got really loose and now it all air blowing out ....can barely hit 3 psi...oh well....me and german are putting my stock pipes back on until the winter is over...i wanna keep my warranty for alittle longer lol....those free oil changes kick ass....ok well i typed enough.....

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ohhh ya forgot to mention why it fell off.....well i got peddle happy in the rain in first gear and got some really bad wheel hop over some bumps so it shook it enough for it to pop off.....it actually might have even hit something like that inside of the bay cause the piping is pretty close to a lot of things and rubs on some stuff.....im gonna have to talk to willy to see if he can make me another pipe or something.......

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no my BOV fell off.....theres a little clip that holds my BOV in....i cant beleive that thats the only thing that holds it....i thought it would of maybe bolted on or something pretty stupid design but oh well....maybe ill see if willy could just weld the bov on the pipe hhhmmmm......

·
Registered
8,896 Posts
Tadaaa! yeah I saw you in my rear view mirror trying to roll up on me. Recently I've had some bad cases of highway stalking so I gave her some gas. Nice talking to you in the tunnel though. After Dave installed the mopar exhaust I just love revving in tunnels for absolutely no reason whatsoever, hoping to shoot flames one day like him.

Oh yeah Dave I just got the tracking # for stage 1 so I'll be paying you another visit, what did you think I could install it myself? bwhahahah!

·
Registered
8,896 Posts
ok ok you convinced me. anything that can possibly go wrong with this install? I dont need the injectors so I guess it should be pretty straight forward. What should I do about the pcm "learning" my driving characteristics, if there is such thing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.