Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In estes park for vacation. Saw a black, wingless, lowered right by our condo (Ram's Horn).

You on here?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
697 Posts
There is an older guy that has a black one. I only see him during the summer though . I don't know him but I saw him a lot last summer when I worked for Rocky Mtn Nat park .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SRT-4 FIRE said:
There is an older guy that has a black one. I only see him during the summer though . I don't know him but I saw him a lot last summer when I worked for Rocky Mtn Nat park .
Cool. I wish I had my car out here but I have a rental. It's a Charger at least.

BTW you are lucky to live out here it's so beautiful. Been coming here every year since 1995 :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,666 Posts
SRT'dOff said:
SRT-4 FIRE said:
There is an older guy that has a black one. I only see him during the summer though . I don't know him but I saw him a lot last summer when I worked for Rocky Mtn Nat park .
Cool. I wish I had my car out here but I have a rental. It's a Charger at least.

BTW you are lucky to live out here it's so beautiful. Been coming here every year since 1995 :thumbsup:
I dont' think there is one moment in anyone's lives that live's out here that they don't feel lucky, its one of the most beautiful states I have seen.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
697 Posts
You have never seen true beauty until you hike 12 miles into the middle of no wear on top of some unknown mountain and stop and look around you to see just what a beautiful world we live in and then thank god for every minute you have on this world ..........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,363 Posts
I have a wingless Black one... I'm not in Estes park tho.

Maybe I forget if I was up there or not... I party pretty hard... lol.

JT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SRT-4 FIRE said:
You have never seen true beauty until you hike 12 miles into the middle of no wear on top of some unknown mountain and stop and look around you to see just what a beautiful world we live in and then thank god for every minute you have on this world ..........
We do our fair share of hiking. We hiked Flattop Mountain as well as other small hikes this year and will do Hallet's peak next year. Yeah like you said nothing compares to being 12,000 + feet up in solitude
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top