Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had the s and the r removed and in pink letters on the back window said "this is not my boyfriends car." i got a kick out of it driving to work the other day when i saw it. are you on here?

·
Registered
10,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i llterally started lmao when i saw that. i wanted to pull up next to her and give ehr :thumbsup: or something but had to pull over to stop at the store. not even trying to make fun of her either. it was just funny to me :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
8,454 Posts
My wife was driving the SRT-4 yesterday and some guy lowers his window and asks her can I get your number. My wife says, no sorry. He goes, well can I atleast give you mine. She goes nope sorry.... puts her hand up shows off the ring and says MARRIED!!!! lmfao, the guy after that didn't pay mine to her and she just brought up the music to ignore him. When she got home and told me I thought it was funny.

·
Registered
10,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ha ha. my girl hasnt gotten hit on like that that i've heard of. i remember when she first got her rx8 some valet guy at channelside said she must have alot of guys hit on her with that car. it's always cool to see a girl driving a fast car. not to say that the rx8 is "fast" :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
283 Posts
i was drivin my boyfriend around today and pulled into a parking lot, this old dude walked past the front of my car and looks in the window and looks at my boyfriend and with a thumbs up mouths "ur girl is hot!! nice car!!" and i was sittng right there and watched him!! what an idiot lol i thought it was funny tho!

·
Registered
10,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ha ha thats a good one. a semi attractive fml gets a lot hotter when they drive a fast car. dont know what it is, but its true. bet your man got a kick out of it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts