Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a black SRT tonight while fillin up my baby at the pump. They gave me a little blow off and then flew on the on ramp to the highway. If its you let me know, maybe we can meet up sometime.

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month, 2011 Calendar C
8,393 Posts
I was in CT near Stratford tonight just randomly driving, but it wasn't me. I did see an orange burst colored neon with a full body kit and white decals all over the windows at the gas station I was at. Smiled at the dude but he looked at me like wtf?! So much for saying hi to a fellow owner!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
People are such assholes sumtimes, i love when i meet people with srt-4's,if you dont think that it is special to have this car then the hell with you, its no Firarri but hell we all know are cars are pretty cool, and rare.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'm occasionally in Stratford at my friend's beach house during the summer, but I haven't been there in a couple months...so it wasn't me.

·
Registered
59 Posts
This is a little late, but that was more than likely me. I lived in Stratford until a couple of months ago. Was the gas station @ west broad or the shell in lordship? I have a black 04 and love it. I don't get all of the ferrari talk?? I also have a 700hp 93 stang - red - that I cruise around in, when it's running.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.