Dodge SRT Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TNT Autosport is offering its sponsorship opportunities here to the fine people at SRTForums.com!

Previously, we charged $15 for sponsorship consideration, and if you didnt get picked, a refund would be given.

However, that caused more bitching than intended. So heres how it will work now:

No Fee Necessary

post a reply ON THIS THREAD. including your name, age, location, why you should be considered for sponsorship, and pictures of your vehicle.

THIS IS NOT A FULL SPONSORSHIP! THIS IS A PARTIAL SPONSORSHIP.

All prices will be highly discounted, in exchange for you to put out windshield vinyl on your vehicle!

Plus, win money from us each time you win a sanctioned event at a car show, autocross, drag strip!

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
I would like to be selected for partial sponsorship.

Lawrence Giles
Palm Coast Florida
35 years old.

I feel I would make a great selection because of the level of detail I have put into my car already, and as I continue to build it. I am well grounded and believe that my skills of installing as well as fixing my car offers a good advantage. I have also been around the forums for a while and have positive dealings with all members. In addition, should a breakdown occur, I have the immediate resources which would allow me to repair my car quickly with minimal downtime. I always go for a finished look, especially with wiring and factory look. Mods should compliment a car, not look like they were thrown on.

These pics were just to put up something, I am doing a photo shoot tommorrow with more pics showing details that I have done to the interior as well as better pics of the car from different angles against different back grounds.
TNTAutoSport said:
TNT Autosport is offering its sponsorship opportunities here to the fine people at SRTForums.com!

Previously, we charged $15 for sponsorship consideration, and if you didnt get picked, a refund would be given.

However, that caused more bitching than intended. So heres how it will work now:

No Fee Necessary

post a reply ON THIS THREAD. including your name, age, location, why you should be considered for sponsorship, and pictures of your vehicle.

THIS IS NOT A FULL SPONSORSHIP! THIS IS A PARTIAL SPONSORSHIP.

All prices will be highly discounted, in exchange for you to put out windshield vinyl on your vehicle!

Plus, win money from us each time you win a sanctioned event at a car show, autocross, drag strip!

·
Registered
7,378 Posts
I would like to be selected for partial sponsorship.
Chris Holme
27 years old
West Palm Beach,FL
[email protected]
I beleave i would be a good pick for the partial sponsorship because i go to every car show that comes to south florida.Im always looking for more stuff to do to my car to improve on what the factory should have done in the first place.I clean my car every week so it never looks dirty and i keep the engine bay spotless along with the int.I go to car meets every week to show off cars and talk about them.I also do all the work done to my car.

old pics of motor more mods added since than

New wheels added

·
Banned
2,544 Posts
brandon park
fayetteville/ft bragg north carolina

whats up, first off im military, just to let you know, not all that time to go to car shows and things cause i cant always get away or off like most civilians can. my car is for speed, i used to be in the some show but now im in just into goin fast and getting better times at the track. heres some pics of my car and a list of mods will come in a pm.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I understand that this is the SRT4 forums and such but would you consider a DSM? my SRT-4 is my Daily Driver.

Jason Boatright
Highland Ca

I have been racing for a couple years now. I have hit several events such as IDRC, Battle of the Imports, PSCA, Sony Explode. I plan on hitting 3 or 4 more this year if weather allows.

I purchased the car stock not even knowing how to change a tire, I have done all the work and tuning myself, even the Automatic to 5 speed swap. Upgrades that have not been done yet is a built block, race head, Sheet Metal intake manifold to name a few things and as my td06h-20g is maxed out, gt30R or g35R and injectors.

MY total list should be in my sig.

Car is approx 430 awhp and my best 1/4 was 12.6 @ 113.23 on a broken axle. Shooting for 11's on the 15th at the SCCA event at California Speedway.

12.6 run

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Nice DSM!!

The_EE said:
I understand that this is the SRT4 forums and such but would you consider a DSM? my SRT-4 is my Daily Driver.

Jason Boatright
Highland Ca

I have been racing for a couple years now. I have hit several events such as IDRC, Battle of the Imports, PSCA, Sony Explode. I plan on hitting 3 or 4 more this year if weather allows.

I purchased the car stock not even knowing how to change a tire, I have done all the work and tuning myself, even the Automatic to 5 speed swap. Upgrades that have not been done yet is a built block, race head, Sheet Metal intake manifold to name a few things and as my td06h-20g is maxed out, gt30R or g35R and injectors.

MY total list should be in my sig.

Car is approx 430 awhp and my best 1/4 was 12.6 @ 113.23 on a broken axle. Shooting for 11's on the 15th at the SCCA event at California Speedway.

12.6 run

·
Registered
2,390 Posts

Motor is getting rebuilt in December with Crower rods, JE pistons, ported head, origional crower stage 2 cams, UR adjustable cam gears, DCR head studs, DCR oil kit, DCR headgasket, and a few other small things

name, age, location
Valerie, 23, Washington

·
Banned
2,544 Posts
valeriekay, love the curious george.. lol is that the wings west body kit? and are u lowered at all? is so, what suspension? thanks

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Christopher Rhodes
Palm Coast, Florida 32137 bout 25 mins outside of Daytona
[email protected]
Love my car and take good care of it. Still a work in progress and will be doing ALOT of track visits in the near future in Orlando Speedway one of the most popular Tracks in Florida.

·
Banned
1,958 Posts
David Sharma
I am 27 years old
Ft.Bragg N.C

I feel that i would a excellent person to have on your team as i know this car inside and out. I spend day in and day out in my car from detailing to driving to installing parts. I go to every car show big or little does not matter I have drove up to 300 miles just for a car show. I am big on shows and love performance as well I am sitting at or around 430 plus whp. I have put every performance part on my car as well as others cars and i am well know in the north carolina area as well as the oklahoma area for being the guy to talk to if something goes wrong. Her is a list of things that i have done to the car performance wise and vision wise.

Mods

agp 50dbb turbo
agp return line
agp intake
stage 2
afc neo
rc 750 injectors
ported head
Brain crower stage 3 cams
fid cam gears at 0 0
lorenzo fuel rail
lorenzo throttle body
lorenzo spacer
fully built ported intake manifold
dcr top end oil mod
race front mount innercooler
turbonetics cold side pipe
turbonetics b.o.v
cti full hot side piping
msd wires
msd coil pack
msd tach adaptor
greddy ebc
ptp check valve
agp oil catch can
ngk race spark plugs gap .32
exhaust depot side exit exhaust

Interior

full leather red in the middle with black on the sides
carbon fiber harness inserts
carbon fiber over lay dash pieces and door
carbon fiber over lay center console
3 gauge pod holder fuel pressure,afr gauge, volts gauge all aem
ati 2 pod holder oil pressure, oil temp aem gauges
Stock gauge pod aeromotive scan gauge
short throw shift (mopar)
greddy TT
carbon fiber inner door sills front and back
carbon fiber outer door sills front and back

Exterior

CBD air induction hood
carbon fiber B pillars
carbon fiber C pillars
CBD front splitter
Koing 18x8 Hotswap rims with carbon fiber inserts

That is just the base of my car there is more

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry guys, ive been adding parts and totaly forgot about this. :(

Give me a few days to sit down and review these.

and yes. your DSM is able for sponsorship.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All of those who have been accepted should have or have recieved a PM regarding details.

Congradulations to:

Orlandoech
4DRVIPER
GOATS SRT
SoccerstudX20
The_EE
NottaSRT4
[vu]Juan

To all those who applied and did not get accepted, we decided not to accept your applications due to various reasons.

All cars were voted on by all TNT Autosport employees/owners.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.