Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I removed the spoiler, and I think it looks much better. The only problem I have is, I dont have anyone to fill the holes in the trunk. I was just wondering everyone's opinion on an SRT4 sans the wing... :tongue:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
R0817 said:
I took it off and think is looks infinately better, but dont got nobody to fill the trunk holes so put it back on, just wondering about your guys/girls opinions on a wingless srt4...

Goto any bolt shop and buy plugs. Then paint them the color of your car, looks almost perfect.

BTW edit your post to say this, so you don't look like a 5 year old :)

"I took it off and think it definitely looks better. I just don’t know anyone who can fill the holes so I put it back on for the time being. What are your opinions about a wingless SRT-4"

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
"but dont got nobody to fill the trunk holes so put it back on"

If you're going to preach English, make sure you have it down fairly well.

Sometimes you just have to sit back for a second and think to yourself; "am I a complete idiot for posting this?"

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
i took mine off today to see what it was like. i like it wingless, and once i get some plug's im going to keep it wingless

·
Registered
740 Posts
I agree - the wing does make the car a SRT-4, but it so old-skool(Supra style) and I like the way someone here referred to it as the "basket handle" :)

If they were going for different, I actually like the older R/T wing (2001 style).

If someone made some CF risers (like they make for the WRX wings) and then placed the RT wing on it, that may look nice. Its just a mental image. I am not sure how it will look when done...

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Blk_04_Ownz_You said:
No wing= neon
Keep it on please unless you wanna be sleeper

Wing, no wing, dorrs, no doors. There is nothing you can do to this car to NOT make it a Neon. Face it, YOU DRIVE A NEON. Damn............

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
i take mine off every now & then. but I agree, the wing makes the car. our should i say, makes the car stand out???

PS: It's a NEON! :D

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I think you should keep the wing. If anything, get a wing that looks like ours, but get it higher. I know that may sound like rice, but the only thing I dislike about the wing is the way it cuts the rearview mirror in half.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
VegasSRT-4 said:
"but dont got nobody to fill the trunk holes so put it back on"

If you're going to preach English, make sure you have it down fairly well.

Sometimes you just have to sit back for a second and think to yourself; "am I a complete idiot for posting this?"
English might be his second language.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts