Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No not the usual (or unusual :) ) Trolls. Check this link, which by the way I got from the .org. It has a highly favorable review of our car. What's interesting, is that they mention a topic I posted a week or so ago referring to calling my car the Chickenhawk. Glad to see they are going to see what owners think, not just a press kit. Although they didn't stick around too long, if they thought that was a "big topic of discussion" :D

http://www.detnews.com/2003/autosconsumer/0304/30/g03-150961.htm

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I'd be willing to bet Dodge made that five minute video as a result of discussions on this site.

Too bad they picked a modded WRX that was actually faster than their SRT.

-faast

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
If they were going to listen to anything we said, MOPAR PERFORMANCE UPGRADES SOON!!!!! MOPAR PERFORMANCE UPGRADES SOON!!!!! MOPAR PERFORMANCE UPGRADES SOON!!!!! MOPAR PERFORMANCE UPGRADES SOON!!!!! MOPAR PERFORMANCE UPGRADES SOON!!!!! MOPAR PERFORMANCE UPGRADES SOON!!!!! MOPAR PERFORMANCE UPGRADES SOON!!!!! MOPAR PERFORMANCE UPGRADES SOON!!!!! MOPAR PERFORMANCE UPGRADES SOON!!!!!MOPAR PERFORMANCE UPGRADES SOON!!!!!MOPAR PERFORMANCE UPGRADES SOON!!!!!MOPAR PERFORMANCE UPGRADES SOON!!!!!

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
GLHS837 said:
No not the usual (or unusual :) ) Trolls. Check this link, which by the way I got from the .org. It has a highly favorable review of our car. What's interesting, is that they mention a topic I posted a week or so ago referring to calling my car the Chickenhawk. Glad to see they are going to see what owners think, not just a press kit. Although they didn't stick around too long, if they thought that was a "big topic of discussion" :D

Bahahahaaaaa. I knew I heard that name somewhere when I read the article.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Freeway Flasher said:
Slow that is a stage 1 srt-4 and you never know what it is capable of with a good driver...So just let it alone and quit with the wrx stuff thanks and have a good day....
Hemi's right you do sound like a PVO rep. I just thought it was funny that they picked a quicker modded WRX for their "kill" video.

BTW: How do you know that's a stage 1?

-faast

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Slow5OH said:
Freeway Flasher said:
Slow that is a stage 1 srt-4 and you never know what it is capable of with a good driver...So just let it alone and quit with the wrx stuff thanks and have a good day....
Hemi's right you do sound like a PVO rep. I just thought it was funny that they picked a quicker modded WRX for their "kill" video.

BTW: How do you know that's a stage 1?

-faast
Because it was at IAS, it had the Stage 1 package, Mopar BOV, and coilovers.

·
Registered
199 Posts
WEll, grunge,, just in case Dodge is listening .. how bout

MAKE THE CAR AVAILABLE AT ALL DODGE DEALERSHIPS GODAMNIT!!!!!!MAKE THE CAR AVAILABLE AT ALL DODGE DEALERSHIPS GODAMNIT!!!!!!MAKE THE CAR AVAILABLE AT ALL DODGE DEALERSHIPS GODAMNIT!!!!!!MAKE THE CAR AVAILABLE AT ALL DODGE DEALERSHIPS GODAMNIT!!!!!!MAKE THE CAR AVAILABLE AT ALL DODGE DEALERSHIPS GODAMNIT!!!!!!MAKE THE CAR AVAILABLE AT ALL DODGE DEALERSHIPS GODAMNIT!!!!!!MAKE THE CAR AVAILABLE AT ALL DODGE DEALERSHIPS GODAMNIT!!!!!!MAKE THE CAR AVAILABLE AT ALL DODGE DEALERSHIPS GODAMNIT!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I think he wants the car to be available at all dealerships......but I'm not sure shock

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
GLHS837 said:

Did you notice in the survey that 39% of the people rated the SRT-4 as "unacceptable"??

Must be the WRX owners watching One Lap of America. :p :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
Slow5OH said:
Too bad they picked a modded WRX that was actually faster than their SRT.
with an mbc and an actuator it will get ~280hp/~300lb/ft . what do you think a stage 1 with this would do? bigger injectors, more agressive map...i would say 320hp/350lb/ft.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I actually think the 'spys' are a pretty cool marketing tool. Think about it...why spend time and money guessing what people want, when you can observe a public board and see firsthand from owners. I actually heard about stuff like this, i forget the name of it, where they are really tuning/designing the cars more people specific, which is really a cool idea. Hopefully dodge is working on the SRT-4 saturation into other states, but then again, i think its cool that it is such a limited, excusive car. I can proudly say i was the first to have a silver one in Palm Harbor, even thou they have been out for months. Keep up the spying guys, and get out yer notepad, because we are bustin at the seams with mopar parts we want

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.