Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Straight from Stan Wilson, #92 driver.

http://www.world-challenge.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=868

The Sorted Performance Transporter was stolen last night in the parking lot of a Hampton Inn Hotel in Michigan

The Silver Dodge Dually, 48 foot white three axle trailer, two Dodge SRT-4 WCTCs, one Honda 4-wheeler, and all of our spares were all stolen.

The trailer has SCCA Pro stickers and SPEED World-Challenge stickers on it as well as the paddock space size needed and car numbers 4 and 92.

If you see anything or can help in anyway, please contact Hal Brown at 540-449-1575.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Hey, we're just 'borrowing' it for the Midwest Muscle Meet. We'll have it back by Sunday. :ninja:

I bet all the SRT-gooters in Detroit will be hunting for that thing now: "Men, we have a Search & Rescue situation here."

·
Registered
12,011 Posts
Jesus. Never thought you'd need LoJack on a trailer, but damn now it sounds like a good idea!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Sorry man....It's got to be a horrible feeling being that screwed over with nothing you can do. I hope to God he take's care of business for you and all is returned soon.

I have Lojack on my new laptop. Great insurance. 2 yrs for 19.99 ....1 yr free and second for 19.99. So I jumped on it. 1 in 4 laptops are stolen. Bastards !!

·
Registered
12,011 Posts
anyone got pics of the trailer exactly?

What about the tags.

·
Registered
12,011 Posts
someone backs a tractor up to the trailer, hooks it up and goes.

·
Registered
12,011 Posts
seriously, does anyone have pics of the trailer itself as well as the tags.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts