Registered
6,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like factory plugs.???
Those are wires, the plugs are Denso 22's.

did you order by website or did you call it in?
I called it in. I'm just curious to know what the high horsepower people are using for wires. I'd rather find out before opening the bag with the wires incase I want to return them.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Because with our cars you want to have a colder range even if your stock. I've been told the 22's seem to be alot better than the 16's for our cars as well from Psi-Fi.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
We use this setup with great success. There are no issues with these wires and we recommend them highly. :thumbsup: They are no "bo-bo" wires. They are specific to the plug. The Denso plugs sit a little lower in it's hole and these wires are a tad longer to compensate for that.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We use this setup with great success. There are no issues with these wires and we recommend them highly. They are no "bo-bo" wires. They are specific to the plug. The Denso plugs sit a little lower in it's hole and these wires are a tad longer to compensate for that.
Awesome Anthony, exactly what I wanted to know, appreciate it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.