Tony, Where you at? How come you didn't give us a heads up? :thumbsup:

page 117 of the October 2004 issue

·
Registered
711 Posts
slow4dr said:
Tony, Where you at? How come you didn't give us a heads up? :thumbsup:

page 117 of the October 2004 issue
Well I'll be dipped in shit! :clap: I didn't think they would do it! Thanks for letting me know Jason! I'll have to run and get a copy tomorrow morning and read what they said!
T

·
Registered
711 Posts
Damn! I went to 4 stores and 2 newstands this morning and they all were sold out! I'll try again at lunch time to find one.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
711 Posts
OK, just got back from another newstand. They had one left! However, for whatever reason, it had water damage only 1 page in the whole magazine. And wouldn't you know it, It's one the first page of the article...wtf? Anyway, the article isn't really about me, it's about our engine that Dick Landy built. It does show a nice picture of me doing a burnout at Las Vegas Moto Speedway! I'll see if I can scan some pictures right now while I'm at work.

·
Registered
711 Posts
OK, I just scanned the whole article. It's 5 pages long. Who can I e-mail them to for hosting?

·
Registered
711 Posts
Thanks Binary for hosting!

http://www.bin4ry.com/images/soybuff/

I went ahead and copied the whole article. I know some of you were wanting to know the logistics of the engine. This article covers EVERYTHING you could possibly want to know about it! The pictures are large so you can read the article. Enjoy!

T

·
Banned
2,905 Posts
wow that is so rice I mean look at all those stickers ROFL

congrats man very sweet car

·
Registered
711 Posts
Jakencub said:
wow that is so rice I mean look at all those stickers ROFL

congrats man very sweet car
LOL! WOW! I never thought I would here that car being called rice!

·
Banned
2,905 Posts
LOL it's those roll call stickers LOL

ya know its funny seeing them on a sport compact would look kinda cheesy but on a muscle car it really does look cool

·
Registered
928 Posts
Makes me want my 340 Duster back....(singing) memmories, like the la de da de da...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts