Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Here!!!! Think we need a poll of available weekends? And maybe some volunteers to post flyers/make contact with those owners not on here? I know Big Woody has one up his way, the girl who is related to the Winters family, the silver off Pegg Road I could do, and the young engineer here in a building next to my hangar, also the older engineer who works a few buildings over.

Wow, a lot:)

So, I'll drop notes to the following three owners.

Blue by my hangar
Silver off of Pegg road (Forest Run)
Silver in Bldg 1481.

"If you are interested in attending a BBQ of Southern Maryland SRT owners, please contact the given number" sound good?

As far as organizing and such, I suck, but I'm a great helper:) Oh, David, you in touch with Chris? Or should I contact him?

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Checking with my scheduler, I like the 23-24th weekend, and I've got one response back from another guy on base whos good with those dates also. My wife said she's willing help with cooking and such, requests a kid friendly atmosphere, mentioned the Beach house as a possible location.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
24th the beach house is available, access shouldn't be a problem, I have an expert to guide us throught the process:) Dean lumber, sounds like the guy on Forest run. chess has passed him early AM going north:)

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
chess said:
IM game.... stevie blew two of his tires out and windshield is done :) :)

-Ron
:wah?!::wah?!:What happened!!!!!! His windsheild or yours?

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Seems good so far. Need some more input from other folks like Chris and Spence

Ron, "blew both tires and smashed his windsheild", holy crap, what is he doing!!!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey I'm in VA and would like to come along too but it would help if I had a location I could look up on mapquest, also from these posts the date isn't to clear.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Date is still kinda fluid, look up zip 20653, where in VA?

·
Registered
798 Posts
Thanks glhs837!!! I told you I was moving to Lexington Park first yet CHESS is the one who remembered me. Now I really feel the love. Since I'll be there this weekend and all by myself my schedule is pretty clear. LOL Just let me know for sure.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Damn, now here I was on the phone, getting that number for the RN, and your busting my nuggies:) I hadn't even mentioned you since I figured you were a lock. No kids, regular job, I knew you would have the time:)

You'll have a PM with that number about lunchtime, my buddy says his wife loves to field calls about stuff like that.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Sweet. As soon as the woman is out of school I can put her to work so that way there is more money for car parts. You know there is never enough money for that. There is a certain Stage II car in Lexington Park that I need to beat up on. LOL

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Damn, you mean somebodys gonna buy a Stage 2 kit? Hmm, since I can't sell my Stage 2 when I get Stage 3,:eveilgrin , wonder where they might get it from:eveilgrin

1 - 20 of 136 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.