Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys, here's the deal. Jeff (neonracer88) and I were talking on AIM and came up with a GREAT idea! NEW ORLEANS MEET! Here's what's going on:

Friday November 12th: The French Quarter Classic Ferrari Meet at No Problem Raceway ( http://www.frenchquarterclassic.com ). Jeff's flying in from California to come check that out with me. I'm supposed to be an instructor out there this year and it's going to be AWESOME!!! Here's last year's event: www.cajun.net/ferrari

Satuday November 13th: Our meet in New Orleans! We can all meet up on the beautiful Lakefront in New Orleans, eat lunch and stuff at Joe's Crab Shack, then head into the French Quarter to party! We'll be celebrating my 28th birthday which is November 15th! I can get us a place that we can all park together while we are out in the Quarter!

Jeff said his plan is to Fly in on Wednesday, then leave on Monday, so we'll be partying all weekend! We really need to get this meet together! Cali has meets like EVERY WEEKEND, not to mention Florida! We need to do something, and we need to do it NOW! Think of is as a prelude to Nationals in April! ALL YOU ATLANTA GUYS, I came there for One Lap, you can come here for this! You only thought that the One Lap party was crazy, wait until you party in New Orleans with the pro's!!!

-Greg

ATTENDEES

1. rezin8
2. neonracer88 (maybe)
3. KevPSR
4. im4u2nv81
5. djpheer
6. guhfluh
7. srt4miniviper (maybe?)
8. srt4police
9. nolasrt
10. Dale Seeley (maybe)
11. ALT-SRT (maybe)
12. turbodog
13. bodizapha13 (maybe)
14. dojamann
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
2004yellowsrt4 said:
Hey Tido, Limgo, you guys wanna go on a road trip to "n'olans" it is like a 10 hour trip if we haul ass i bet we could make it in 8. ya'll give me a holler we could have some fun on this trip.
well i doubt i'll be able to go. incredibly strapped for time (and money) this semester...

Kris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,998 Posts
rezin8 said:
Dude.. all you guys get a hotel room. We do this all the time. We cram like 4 people in a hotel room for $80 or so, that way it's only $20 each! Check Hotels.com for the prices!

and Dale you're on the bottom this time!!!!

Come on hoe's I'm down if a couple of you other bastids come too! :clap:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,786 Posts
What about celebrating my birthday? It's in November too!!!!

Looks like I'll have the hybrid beast back up and running for then, and maybe some stock SRT parts for sale...
 

·
Mopar Event Specialist
Joined
·
8,584 Posts
I think I'm in.... Is the Friday Ferrari thing a track day, and if so, any open slots for testing?

Dunnie will be 'in' too...

Someone find out where the $45 hotel is, somebody that knows the area and if it's close enough for us. Hope so, and thanks for the offer hotel dude...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,253 Posts
rmatrang said:
hey guys i work for a hotel here in new orleans contac me and i can give u a employee rate at $ 45.00 a night. IM name is Sparkleshots & email is [email protected]
I was stationed at NSA off Dauphine St. Which hotel and area? That is an Awsome price too, THANKS!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,253 Posts
rezin8 said:
Ok guys, here's the deal. Jeff (neonracer88) and I were talking on AIM and came up with a GREAT idea! NEW ORLEANS MEET! Here's what's going on:

Friday November 12th: The French Quarter Classic Ferrari Meet at No Problem Raceway ( http://www.frenchquarterclassic.com ). Jeff's flying in from California to come check that out with me. I'm supposed to be an instructor out there this year and it's going to be AWESOME!!! Here's last year's event: www.cajun.net/ferrari

Satuday November 13th: Our meet in New Orleans! We can all meet up on the beautiful Lakefront in New Orleans, eat lunch and stuff at Joe's Crab Shack, then head into the French Quarter to party! We'll be celebrating my 28th birthday which is November 15th! I can get us a place that we can all park together while we are out in the Quarter!

Jeff said his plan is to Fly in on Wednesday, then leave on Monday, so we'll be partying all weekend! We really need to get this meet together! Cali has meets like EVERY WEEKEND, not to mention Florida! We need to do something, and we need to do it NOW! Think of is as a prelude to Nationals in April! ALL YOU ATLANTA GUYS, I came there for One Lap, you can come here for this! You only thought that the One Lap party was crazy, wait until you party in New Orleans with the pro's!!!

-Greg
What is the possiblity for a couple of us to get some track time?

Edit - Just fully read your post Dale....Jumped the gun.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,254 Posts
rmatrang said:
hey guys i work for a hotel here in new orleans contac me and i can give u a employee rate at $ 45.00 a night. IM name is Sparkleshots & email is [email protected]


Your getting a room from someone with the name sparkle shots?
okaaaaaay.



J/K man, that is really cool of you to offer. Have to do some thinking and look at some schedules at work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,253 Posts
bodizapha13 said:
Your getting a room from someone with the name sparkle shots?
okaaaaaay.



J/K man, that is really cool of you to offer. Have to do some thinking and look at some schedules at work.
You won't regret it...But with Greg leading, oh the mischief there will be.....
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes, the Ferrari Day is a road course thing. There are no open slots for testing on the Friday, but that Saturday and Sunday there is a GBRS race at the track that you could run in. Send me an email and I'll give some specifics.
 
1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top