Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, now my knowledge of sound systems is limited. Very limited.

I bought two 10s and an amp. I already have an aftermarket deck.

I just need to know what kind of wires i need to buy to get everything hooked up to work. Nothing is super competition quality stuff, just mid-grade compontents. So i dont need uber-high quality platnum wires. Just the basics.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,122 Posts
black irish said:

I just need to know what kind of wires i need to buy to get everything hooked up to work. Nothing is super competition quality stuff, just mid-grade compontents. So i dont need uber-high quality platnum wires. Just the basics.

Thanks.
Go to your local audio shop and buy an Amp install kit. Shouldnt cost you much maybe 50 bucks. Will have everything you need.

·
Registered
5,122 Posts
black irish said:
You guys are harsh.

Thanks for the help Chubz. When i blow the fuse ill come back for more hazing.
If you dont already have the aftermarket HU installed you should get a wireharness as well so you wont have to cut the stock one.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
black irish said:

Thanks.
ya just get a 1000 watt amp hookup kit id get a 4 channel amp too so your subs dont overpower ur mids ... this is what i have in my car
ALPINE mp3 deck installed professionally by myself(worked as installer at circuit city) :) infinity kappa components in front and infinity kappa 6X9 int he rear with mtx thunder6304 amp and they scream and sound soo clear no subs too heavy makes my car slow been there done that...

·
Super Moderator
64,297 Posts
Seansurfn2 said:
ya just get a 1000 watt amp hookup kit id get a 4 channel amp too so your subs dont overpower ur mids ... this is what i have in my car
ALPINE mp3 deck installed professionally by myself(worked as installer at circuit city) :) infinity kappa components in front and infinity kappa 6X9 int he rear with mtx thunder6304 amp and they scream and sound soo clear no subs too heavy makes my car slow been there done that...
dude, do you read?

hes done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.