Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
copied from SCCAforums.com

The Sorted Performance Transporter was stolen last night in the parking lot of a Hampton Inn Hotel in Michigan

The Silver Dodge Dually, 48 foot white three axle trailer, two Dodge SRT-4 WCTCs, one Honda 4-wheeler, and all of our spares were all stolen.

The trailer has SCCA Pro stickers and SPEED World-Challenge stickers on it as well as the paddock space size needed and car numbers 4 and 92.

If you see anything or can help in anyway, please contact Hal Brown at 540-449-1575.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Wilson #92 - Kumho Tires - Carbotech Brakes
Wilson Racing, Inc.
855 York Road
Mt. Juliet TN 37122
615-394-7886
www.wilsonracing.com
[email protected]

Pictures of the car:

http://detroit-scca.org/e107/e107_plugins/coppermine_menu/albums/userpics/10003/normal_Brown1.jpg

http://detroit-scca.org/e107/e107_plugins/coppermine_menu/albums/userpics/10003/Brown2.jpg

Stan, let me say I'm very, very sorry to hear about this. I really hate that it happened in Michigan. I live in Jackson, Michigan, and will keep my eyes and ears open.

Steve Baumbach

·
Registered
797 Posts
According to the thread in the General forum, a lot of guys are spreading the news on their own/other sites. I went ahead and posted a thread in the Midwest section earlier. Hopefully something will come out of the awareness.

·
Registered
12,011 Posts
we're on our third thread now it looks like.
we need to keep this all in one place people.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Sota227990 said:
we're on our third thread now it looks like.
we need to keep this all in one place people.
Not everyone looks in all the sections of the site. In this case, more is better...

·
Premium Member
2,404 Posts
I wouldn't have seen it if you didn't post here.. Amazing, I hope they can find the cars intact...

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
wow!!

THIS REALLY FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!! Hal, I am really sorry this had to happen to you guys.
By some miricle, I hope they find all of your stuff intact.

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
WTF!??! It makes me sick just thinking about it... It's hard to move something that big and not have at least someone see something.:flame:

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Hal I hope somehow you mange to get your things back I know how bad this hurts mine face car was stoolen last year and it realy sucks
Good luck and lets hope this one has a good ending
Steve

·
Banned
4,481 Posts
Hal, that sucks to hear man. After being with the cars in teh shop..........this rely blows. I hope you guys can recover your season with this. What a bunch of lowlife scum, I mean, they cant realy fence the parts, they are too rare. They cant be used on the street without moddifying a stock SRT to fit the parts. Unless they were just after the big parts like the sealed deck motors. Fucking dirt bags.

Good luck Hal..............man, it seems like yesterday the cars were here at the shop.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I ask because I don't know, but is there anyway to insure gear like this? Not from racing damages obviously, but from cases of theft like this??

·
Registered
555 Posts
Here's an update per world-challenge forum, the truck and trailer were recovered, the trailer was burned and the contents of the trailer are missing so guys look out for any for racing specific srt4 parts or the cars. 3R suspension pieces, stoptech's etc. here's the link the the post from the other forum:

http://www.world-challenge.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=868&start=15

I can't imagine the feeling when something like this happens, i hope the stolen items are recovered and the thieves are punished severely.

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), SRT of the Month, 2011
8,916 Posts
SRT4R said:
Do you have some pic's of this transporter...? :wah?!:
Thr truck was recovered (although still impounded), the trailer was burned to the ground and the cars and parts were all missing as of the last report.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Any updates from Sten or Hal?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts