Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
DYNOWORKS_2004 said:
To everyone from dyno works we have some big changes taking place iam sorry some orders that have or havnt been sent iam going over all the orders and they will be shipped by fri i will post all tracking numbers .iam going over a lot of paper work as i type .iam going to feel all the orders for the phat bones and trans mounts we just got in .also we will no longer be selling the phat bones its to hard and takes to long for use to get bushings from the manufacture so we will no longer be selling them sorry to everyone .

I think you have some people here that deserve what you have promised them. :hi:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
I am glad that I saw this before I ordered anything. To the vendor: you must understand where the customer is comming from. If you infact are trying to get the business better than before that's great but you must make every and any possible effort to satisfy the customer. Remember the customer is what makes the business. If you promise responses in 1 week you should respond in 2 days. Just a thought.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Dave - What is the point of telling people to call you if you dont ever answer your phone?

You sent me a PM saying to call you to get my information (which you should already have from the NUMEROUS e-mails and PM's and my ORDER for one) and that you "spaced" and forgot to send my money order, and when I call you you don't even answer. I have been calm about this matter and up untill this point pretty understanding. Where is my money!?!

You have gone through the trouble of deleteing a few threads in your own vendor forum, however you don't go through the trouble of answering PM's back, or calling people back, or doing anything except make excuses!

This has to stop, and it has to stop now. Own up to your mistakes and be a man about your business. Refund those you have promised their money back and ship the product you owe the others that are waiting.

Show some responsibility for once and stop making excuse after excuse.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
I still see no response from this guy. We should be allowed to rate vendor's performance, satisfaction, response, etc. This will allow other to know more a the store before they buy. Kind of like an ebay deal. I wonder when he will delete this thread?

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
how about me....

·
Banned
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
i have had a lot of things happen the past few weeks iam not ripping any one off just have more things then can be told they are very personal and a few close friends know what is going on .Again iam sorry iam getting everything worked out to get everyones things shipped to them if it hasnt aready . i havnt had a chance to be on the internet to much latly but i do respond to things has i see them .

·
Registered
230 Posts
hydrohopper said:
I still see no response from this guy. We should be allowed to rate vendor's performance, satisfaction, response, etc. This will allow other to know more a the store before they buy. Kind of like an ebay deal. I wonder when he will delete this thread?
You can use the "trader rating" system over by the avitar. Click on the (7) (current rating) and it brings up a rating screen that you can put your feedback, from the looks of it it is underused by all the people he owes stuff too.

·
Premium Member
280 Posts

IcoolerthnU said:
I need to know my stuff is coming. Im waiting on a blue tranny mount. MARK F. from New Jersey. Boostbabe knows who i am ive PMed her more than i can remember.
Wish I was there to help you...I apologize. :crying:

·
Registered
193 Posts
when you take money from customers they dont give a damn about a guys personal life. they want what they rightfully deserve. in promp fashion.

·
Registered
349 Posts
DYNOWORKS_2004 said:
yes iam getting them all ready to ship
Just wondering if you were still going to ship it. YEAH RIGHT..........

Ahhh.humor..and southern comfort is the only thing keeping me from being really really infuriated over this shit. :flame:

21 - 39 of 39 Posts