Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought I'd share some of my fav's here on the forums :thumbsup:

Had to start w/ red bcuz... well I own a red one :jester: so here it goes:
Red:
KarTune - car is pure sex, great job man

psi chick - looks and speed, just badass all around

Main Event - car's just clean & beautiful, love the rims too

SHVDSRT4 - look at it, esp. the drop, how could u not like it??


Silver:

SupeRfasT-4 - I think your car is quite possibly the hottest on here, almost makes me wish I would've waited and got silver instead, great job

r.j-lo - never thought about gettin stripes, but ur car could change my mind

fastflagsrt4 - blue against silver looks great, whoever bought that car is one lucky person

kgmdawg84 - love the looks. perfect blend of cf and black on the car


Blue:

EricP - not sure if it's the pic or the car..... j/k, it's def the car

BTR - had to give props. blue pinstripe on the wheels = teh sex, lovin it man

AdvanSRT-4 - I liked the rims u had before these, but I think I like the new ones a lil better. love the drop also :thumbsup:

srt4police - clean from front to back, hope she went to a good home


**edit** a few more cars added here
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Black:

99camaro - perfect drop and wheel combo, car's sexy as hell

ANGELS-SRT4 - one of a cpl I like w/o crosshairs

IBLIS - Great wheel choice and great pic

2.4TURBOMAN - front of the car screams, "Get the hell outta my way" I love it :jester:


Yellow:

Illegal Machine - badass from front to back, good job man

SRT4BTU - lip looks great color-matched to the car

dipstickinva - love the projectors, and he's reppin VA, great job man

sonofviper - clean and simple, wouldn't know there's a monster under that hood from the outside


Orange:

EDISKRAD EHT - u pulled off orange, cf, and stickers nicely, looks great

Hi N Mity - love the color-matched mirrors and rims, road course looked like fun, great pic

The ///Man - I want that lip!! lovin the rims man

<|SRT-4|> - car's just sexy, nice rims
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
and last but def. not least...

White:

blackSRT-4me - beautiful ride, like the blue fogs and stripes against the white

dday82799 - like the stripes and the way u painted the stockers, flows real well :thumbsup:

aww sheet - gold against white is just :druel:

Slingshot - one of the few SRT's that wouldn't look right w/o chrome wheels, beautiful
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1badsrt-4 said:
And I get no love
I didn't forget about ur car, but gotta get back to work :jester: I'll add a few more of my fav's a lil later, and urs is def. one of em :thumbsup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,649 Posts
NuVaSRT said:
1badsrt-4 said:
And I get no love
I didn't forget about ur car, but gotta get back to work :jester: I'll add a few more of my fav's a lil later, and urs is def. one of em :thumbsup:
I've got some new pics, and I was personally approved by BTR :jester:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,890 Posts
Wait? what the hell is going on here?

mods please delete this thread at once, I will not stand to be usurped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BTR said:
Wait? what the hell is going on here?

mods please delete this thread at once, I will not stand to be usurped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not tryin to usurp you at all, everybody knows ur the :king: :rofl: I just figured I'd make my own instead of jumpin in on urs :thumbsup: lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,465 Posts
1badsrt-4 said:
NuVaSRT said:
1badsrt-4 said:
And I get no love
I didn't forget about ur car, but gotta get back to work :jester: I'll add a few more of my fav's a lil later, and urs is def. one of em :thumbsup:
I've got some new pics, and I was personally approved by BTR :jester:

I didn't get any either, and mine was personally approved too :crying:
 

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), 2011 Calendar Car
Joined
·
5,862 Posts
Holy fuck! That black with the Grip tuning hood is the sexiest mother fucking pic of an SRT i've ever seen...... WOW!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bpsrt4 said:
1badsrt-4 said:
NuVaSRT said:
1badsrt-4 said:
And I get no love
I didn't forget about ur car, but gotta get back to work :jester: I'll add a few more of my fav's a lil later, and urs is def. one of em :thumbsup:
I've got some new pics, and I was personally approved by BTR :jester:

I didn't get any either, and mine was personally approved too :crying:
Guys, I'm gonna come off like a dickhead, but I don't mean to at all, but just bcuz BTR approved your cars doesn't mean they get a free pass on to my list. I'm not tryin to copy the threads he made, just wanted to give props to the cars I've personally drooled over since I first bought mine last year(including btr's). That doesn't mean I didn't like u guy's cars at all, I just picked 4 of each color car that stuck out in my mind the most, that's all :thumbsup:

bpsrt4, I don't think I've ever seen your car, got any pics??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,406 Posts
Oh yeh i made it! great list man, i might have to make my own soon and follow the trend, haha. I agree with most of them cars...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,465 Posts
NuVaSRT said:
bpsrt4 said:
1badsrt-4 said:
NuVaSRT said:
1badsrt-4 said:
And I get no love
I didn't forget about ur car, but gotta get back to work :jester: I'll add a few more of my fav's a lil later, and urs is def. one of em :thumbsup:
I've got some new pics, and I was personally approved by BTR :jester:

I didn't get any either, and mine was personally approved too :crying:
Guys, I'm gonna come off like a dickhead, but I don't mean to at all, but just bcuz BTR approved your cars doesn't mean they get a free pass on to my list. I'm not tryin to copy the threads he made, just wanted to give props to the cars I've personally drooled over since I first bought mine last year(including btr's). That doesn't mean I didn't like u guy's cars at all, I just picked 4 of each color car that stuck out in my mind the most, that's all :thumbsup:

bpsrt4, I don't think I've ever seen your car, got any pics??
I was only bustin balls :rofl: but heres pics of my car



This one I like a lot
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
[vu]juan - very nice :) I should've waited for a white one, that's the color I wanted at first, but just wanted the car even more :jester:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
bpsrt4 said:
NuVaSRT said:
bpsrt4 said:
1badsrt-4 said:
NuVaSRT said:
1badsrt-4 said:
And I get no love
I didn't forget about ur car, but gotta get back to work :jester: I'll add a few more of my fav's a lil later, and urs is def. one of em :thumbsup:
I've got some new pics, and I was personally approved by BTR :jester:

I didn't get any either, and mine was personally approved too :crying:
Guys, I'm gonna come off like a dickhead, but I don't mean to at all, but just bcuz BTR approved your cars doesn't mean they get a free pass on to my list. I'm not tryin to copy the threads he made, just wanted to give props to the cars I've personally drooled over since I first bought mine last year(including btr's). That doesn't mean I didn't like u guy's cars at all, I just picked 4 of each color car that stuck out in my mind the most, that's all :thumbsup:

bpsrt4, I don't think I've ever seen your car, got any pics??
I was only bustin balls :rofl: but heres pics of my car



This one I like a lot
That wasn't directed to u at all, but some ppl on the forums catch feelings quick if their's isn't one of the "top" cars". Good wheel choice to btw, sexy car :thumbsup:
 
1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Top