Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone else sick of it yet, i got my 3rd flat today, i am soo close to just buying another truck

just fuming :flame: :flame:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Dont let a flat tire ruin your outlook on the whole car bro. My guess is your used to trucks with bigger tires? Lowpros can suck at times, but just get a new set of tires and watch out for them nails.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
watch where your going :rofl: J/k I feel your pain,got 1 last week :flame:

·
Registered
279 Posts
so you want to sell your car because you've had flat tires?nails would make a truck tire go flat ... don't give up your faith bro :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yah, just fuming, i just bought the tires, brand new, but good news is i searched for the leak, didnt find it, and its holding air, *cross fingers*

·
Registered
8,890 Posts
mrrobwood said:
is anyone else sick of it yet, i got my 3rd flat today, i am soo close to just buying another truck

just fuming :flame: :flame:
Yeah man you should definitely sell your car, but before you do please sell me your motor mounts... oh yeah and intake :readclose

Maybe if you did a better job paving roads and clearing debris then you wouldnt get so many flats...

ooh snap I just went there :lol:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
maybe if you didnt sell me crap tires !!! jk

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Sometimes, yeah.

I would totally rather be in an EVO...

·
Premium Member
10,649 Posts
Rob you have coilovers with low pro's. just watch for the pot holes dude

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
noo, it was a real slow leak, wasnt a pothole

·
Registered
555 Posts
I was getting so sick of my car until today when i installed a maddog shifter, the 3rd gear issue seemed to go away and the shifts are so short and precise the car feels and drives so much better now.

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
^^ that feeling will go away in a few weeks when you get used to the shifter :lol:

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
relax. i used to get punctures and flats all the time too. i just made sure to always carry a puncture repair kit with me. amazingly, after i started carrying it with me, i no longer get them...lol but its a normal part of life. whatever you do, DONT use fix-a-flat. it fucks up your balance REALLY bad and you wont ever be able to get a good balance ever again, so basically that tire will be permanently ruined, unless you dismount it right away and scrape all the fix-a-flat out when you get home....lol

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
yup, I am putting in my Motor mounts and MD shifter tomorrow. Cant wait.

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
I have some advice, if you "accidently" drive it into a tree to get rid of it, make sure you total it...

·
Registered
705 Posts
matz03 said:
I was getting so sick of my car until today when i installed a maddog shifter, the 3rd gear issue seemed to go away and the shifts are so short and precise the car feels and drives so much better now.
yea i thought i was the only one with that problem where u cant get it into 3rd gear sometimes, or it goes in but u have to force it

·
Registered
555 Posts
nicks2kes said:
yea i thought i was the only one with that problem where u cant get it into 3rd gear sometimes, or it goes in but u have to force it
I can't say for sure its a mechanical problem, third gear felt funny sometimes but it wasn't a regular thing and i could have been to blame with the long shift throw and having my timing off, it might be an 05 thing but with the new md shifter it is so precise now and i have no other issues with it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts