Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just watching channel 3 news a little while ago here in Newport News and a story came up about a car accident last night. It was I think in Va Beach. They showed a picture of an upside down tore all to hell blue '04 SRT-4. Now the bad part is someone died. It said his name was Brandon but I didn't get his last name. I'm really hoping somebody that knows this young man can fill us in on what happened. I don't know him but I think people on this board do. How awful.

·
Registered
691 Posts
sh1t this sucks..my prayers are with his family..whoever/wherever they are..

another srt4 down the tube..:(

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
To many yahoos on this board have passed away. This is to much car for many of the yahoos on this board.

None the less, its a sad lost.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
holy crap.... I will have to call my boys and see if we knew him. I think he might have made it to a few of the local meets.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Crash

Please get back on here if you confirm who it actually was. I feel so sorry for his family. What an awful way to lose someone.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I think I met that guy last month at either at Richmond Dragway or Va Motorsports park in Dinwiddie. That's horrible... Please kep this post updated because all them katz from the Va Beach/Tidewater are cool as shit..

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Still tryin to find out who it was... I know it wasn't ben saw his car at the mall today.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
The guy who passed away was a passanger in the car they haven't released the guy who was driveing the cars name yet. But the guy who didn't survive's name is Brandon D. Bayen. Says the car lost control and struck a ditch then flipped several times. Happened out in chesapeake/suffolk area.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
my condolences

·
Registered
336 Posts
Sorry to hear about the whole thing, but guys we need to get people to understand that you can't race on the streets or even act goofy in these cars as they aren't for people with no experience with hipo cars.

Things like this just emphasis the need for HPDE's.

Anyway, it all sucks.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think the guy with the username SRT4Dork was named Brandon. I may be wrong though. This is a parents worst nightmare not to mention if he was married what it would do to his wife. Keep the info coming.

·
Registered
357 Posts
it wasnt me, as i am still here and the car is running better than ever

terrible loss of life

i will start hunting for who it was

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SRT4DORK Alive And Well

Didn't mean to kill you off SRT4Dork. Glad your alive and well. Somebody has to know who this was.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
my sympathy goes out to the driver and the passengers family. and i agree 100% with hector these cars can get away from you rather quickly we need to use our heads when driving them.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Does anyone know what "IRON MUTT" name is. I know he has a blue SRT-4 and lives in Hampton and I don't think he has posted anything on this yet. My prayers are out to whomever it was.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I haven't been on the forum for a week or so, so I just found out about this when Srt4dork called me wondering if it was me. Thankfully it wasn't. I have a 16 month old son. I try not to get too crazy in the car cause I want to be around for him. My condolences to the family.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No this happened last night that happened last weekend. This accident was in Suffolk. On the 11'oclock news they said the car ran into a ditch and flipped twice. The roof wasn't caved in but the car was very rough looking. Now they said that the driver was killed and the passenger survived. I hope somebody can find out who this Branden is and whether or not he's on this board.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts