Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wondering were u all mounted ur front neons? i have thins black thing under the front of my car is that a good palce to put it and if it is shoudl i put it in the front of it or behinde it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,340 Posts
Main_Event said:
wondering were u all mounted ur front neons? i have thins black thing under the front of my car is that a good palce to put it and if it is shoudl i put it in the front of it or behinde it?
I put mine above the black thing, behind it....But if you don't have another neon to put in your grill, you may want to consider putting it infront of the black thing because that will block a lot of light!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vypurr said:
I put mine above the black thing, behind it....But if you don't have another neon to put in your grill, you may want to consider putting it infront of the black thing because that will block a lot of light!

wut is the black think can i remove the balck thing and mount it there?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,340 Posts
Main_Event said:
wut is the black think can i remove the balck thing and mount it there?
I guess you could. I always assumed that the black piece was a sorta AirDam, which broke up the air and caused some turbulance so that the air could go into the engine compartment from the bottom.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,979 Posts
i thought that was just a splashguard...to stop excess amounts of water and road debris from going up into the engine, cause u have to remove it when u lower ur car.

*Ken got his stolen from his car by the dealer...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,979 Posts
coo...i think i'm gonna get my white ones before it gets too cold. i really wanna do the light behind the grill again, but i hate taking that thing off. if i do it again i'm taking the grill off for easy access.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top