Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
wow those are some pretty good prices....i can imagine the full stage 3 kit going for right around 3,500 as an introductory price....Mopar did very good on this one, and i think you will see a lot of people running around with stage 3 instead of the other turbo kits that are available.....Why try to fight with the ECU/etc. when you can run just as fast if not faster by the people that program the ECU.....Too bad i have got to get rid of my car!!!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
sounds good

So I could guess that the actual price we will pay for stg 3 w/toys will be between $3600 and $4100 sounds pretty good to me.... *edit* no warranty :(

stg 2 $1200
+
stg 3 upgrade $2900-$3400
=
$4100-$4600

glad I waited for stg 3, and didn't buy stg 2 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
2,800.00 ! Not bad at all. I guess, I better start saving.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Stage 3 man trust me....with all the testing capabilities and knowledge far beyond any other tuner stage 3 is the way to go....and there will always be the ability to upgrade the Stage 3....Add an intake, 3" exhaust, and a bigger intercooler and 400 HP is right there with dial a boost for low boost situations, and the satisfaction of knowing that the guys that built and designed our cars made your car fast.....

·
Banned
197 Posts
Thats a good price......the S3 ECU is to our cars what the P4 is to computers...the boss!....S3 with the biggerturbo and no emange to run it....thats the shit...bigger injectors and no apexi to use..yeah baby. How about getting the srt peeps to post a whats hot on it here on the forms...think all of you former ricer cats will learn to appreciate it.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.