1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Shit looks stock...

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
I appreciate that post i totally forgot to even put it up in our section shows the extent of our work. We have another promod car in the shop right now that was fabbed from the ground up ill try and get some pics of it

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), SRT of the Month
7,512 Posts
Sick stuff indeed. PFI has been such a well kept secret on these forums all this year. I do believe some heads are gonna be turned (and chopped) here soon!

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No problem I heard of the car, but never saw pics of it until I saw it on honda-tech. Figured it deserved some attention:thumbsup: It's freaking sick, it's a D series correct with a filled block?

I think Kevin's car will turn some heads at srt nationals in june, I can't wait. I'm trying to have my high compression setup in the car by then as well, high compression FTW.

I appreciate that post i totally forgot to even put it up in our section shows the extent of our work. We have another promod car in the shop right now that was fabbed from the ground up ill try and get some pics of it

·
Registered
632 Posts
No problem I heard of the car, but never saw pics of it until I saw it on honda-tech. Figured it deserved some attention:thumbsup: It's freaking sick, it's a D series correct with a filled block?

I think Kevin's car will turn some heads at srt nationals in june, I can't wait. I'm trying to have my high compression setup in the car by then as well, high compression FTW.
were you joking about the d series part? lol,looks like a f series(s2k)

·
Registered
555 Posts
The funny thing is I joined honda-tech to follow the build of this Pro-Fwd car and that was 2004!! hopefully some day it will make a pass.

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
we have had it on the dyno and drive it around to car shows, the front end is what is slowing us down we have one already made but need to make a new one and it is $10,000 per front end. NHRA tracks wont let us run it without a front end for some reason lol

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
5,535 Posts
Very nice work guys... kevin is this car running alcohol or is there an intercooler somehwere on the other side?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts