Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm just experimenting with posting pics, hope it comes out...its a work in progress.

My AGP FMIC

Performance Autowerks rear tower bar

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
if you are trying to get the image to show up in the post get the pic hosted or in your case it is already hosted then right click and go down to properties copy down the url of the image and insert it into the Image portion of the post/reply screen....And you will get this.....

·
Registered
796 Posts
ever heard of stealth coat by swain technologies? basically its a flat black paint that helps keep temperatures down on radiators, oil coolers, intercoolers, piping etc. add about 2 light coats to that big fmic and presto! intercooler? what intercooler? thats just uhhhh, my radiator... im sort of into the stealth sleeper kind of deal if you havent guessed already. that fmic brings a lot of attention and srt-4's get enough of it already. just dont want it to bring some bad attention. but your car does look hella good :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Epix said:
ever heard of stealth coat by swain technologies? basically its a flat black paint that helps keep temperatures down on radiators, oil coolers, intercoolers, piping etc. add about 2 light coats to that big fmic and presto! intercooler? what intercooler? thats just uhhhh, my radiator... im sort of into the stealth sleeper kind of deal if you havent guessed already. that fmic brings a lot of attention and srt-4's get enough of it already. just dont want it to bring some bad attention. but your car does look hella good :thumbsup:

I thought of going with the stealth look for the FMIC, but I'm a flashy kinda guy...gotta have my bling bling, in your face-look at me intercooler...

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Epix said:
Where can one obtain this intercooler-be-gone magic potion?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
petar7408 said:
werd, your name is yellowsrt4, but you own a blue one? :WTF: lol

well guys this is the story. Originally I wanted to buy a white 04 EVO RS, but since I didnt have the $$$$ I had to settle for an SRT4. I was planning on getting a yellow 04 SRT4, but decided on the blue since its not as flashy as yellow, but still was unique in its own way. Plus its an 04 only color.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
make it sound like you had to struggle on that "settle"

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yeah but, a yellow 04 is a "rare" car.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
justsaynoman said:
make it sound like you had to struggle on that "settle"

yeah I know but I really wanted the EVO RS. My buddy steered me towards the SRT4 since I was on a budget for a 20K car, not on a 30K car...anyhow, I'm happy with my SRT4....4800 trouble free miles

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.