Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sit sometimes at my chair in school and act like I'm shifting, then I shake and make more turbo and BOV noises

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All I need is a new job to pay the insurance ........so close....yet so far. So close to that little car.....so close to making my friends crap their pants with my little "NEON".

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
*SIGH*.....Sorry, just needed to vent. I guess I'm luckier than the people who can't afford one. If any of you guys want to take a spin in it when I get it, your more than welcome

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Angry SRT said:
I sit sometimes at my chair in school and act like I'm shifting, then I shake and make more turbo and BOV noises
i do the same thing and i havent even got the car yet. i need school to be over so i can go buy the damn car already!!! :twisted:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Some people...

yeah i do too

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
That is classic i guess we are all obsessed like i always when i am driving my cavalier i am like (turbo spooling sound) then i am like psssssh (BOV sound) and my g/f always asks me if i am alright....I think she thinks i am a loonatic....But i guess most females dont understand a guy and his car or dream car....

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I find myself looking for people with there windows down while Im driving to work and scaring them with the BOV pisss.. Older people are also fun to do this to.There faces are piceless. "what's wrong with your car" son...LOL! :lol:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea, baby...I'm back in the game.....got a new job......now I'll be able to pay for insurance...WOO! I'm so sick...the whole time I was at my job interview all I could think about was my SRT.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
omg the wooshing noise this car makes is great. it seems as the further i go the more noises this car starts to make. the whole popping noise thing started out as just doing it occasionally, now it does it almost whenever you're not in the gas! this car is [email protected]#

·
Registered
73 Posts
You all are soooo mean, come on, go easy on us guys who havent experienced the SRT, yet!!!!
J/K it must be nice to have one, may be soon I can do the same things as you guys...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Angry SRT said:
You should seek psychiatric help. It's just a car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts