Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm sorry about the length, spelling and grammer in advance. well more bull shit happened to me last saterday in my srt-4. well in my area there is a company called excel. they go around the the local cruising strip and try to get ppl to work for them. well what the company does is pretty much a pyrimid scam. when u work for them u pay them something like $800 and then ur job is to get other ppl to sign up. they tried to get me to work for them earlier this summer, but i said no. well me and a buddy of mine and his younger brother are cruising around, and i see one of the cars that goes around getting ppl to work for them. its a yellow lexus sport car with a big sign on the window saying "want one? call 1800xxxxxxxx". well i know the guy who owns it and he seemed pretty cool, when i pulled up next to it, it was some one else driving. the guy who owns it always lets other ppl drive his cars. i start talking to the guy driving and he said he owned it and that he makes 160000 a year by doin the excel bull shit. then i start laughing at him cuz i know the owner of the car. he was telling me he bought it off of him.

well my buddy starts giving him crap cuz he was just talking out of his ass about how much money he made and so on. and the ppl in the back seat of his car were also talking crap. they were all telling me that they made over 100k a year and had these nice cars, yet they were all cruining around in some one elses car. well it just becomes ppl talking shit about each other. than the guys in the car are like "follow us". we're like "hell no" they turn and i go with out following. well they picked up some more guys. they catch up and are saying "now what we have more guys" we just shrug it off and and my friend is like what ever we're not gonna fight 3 on 5. well we stop at a red light and they continue to talk crap and my buddies brother says "fuck u". one of the guys in the back seat and the driver get out of the car. i just thought nothing of it, there gonna talk more crap while standing. well the guy that came out the back seat tried to bunch my friends brother(back seat) in the face. he punched through my back side window and punched him in the face. :flame: i drive off cuz we're out numbered 3-5. they turn right away. so i call the cops and tell them some fucker just punched threw my window. i go down to the station and they tell me that if they file something on these guys that they were gonna arrest me for argueing with the guy. it wasnt worth goin threw the cops. so now theres nothing i can do. :flame: so because my friend was arguing with someone that gives the other guy the right to punch threw my damn window. i know where the owner of the car lives :eveilgrin , but it wasnt the owner that did it. because the car has the company number on it, i'm tring to find out what the company will do about this. any other advice u guys could give me on what i should do.

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
GAngel said:
U sure u want my advice cause it'd involve a whole lot of killing and burning shit down.
i was thinking about doin something, but i dont know about killing. :lol:. i want the fucker to pay for my window at least

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Go home find your favourite louisville find the mofo and do whatever comes natural.
Me i'd just start shooting and ask questions later while i'm waiting for the cops.

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
me as well...

if you know where to go to talk to the owner, ask him who drove it that night.. but NICELY...

tell him you wanted to ask the guy something... dont let him know you have bad intentions..

but also, when the other guy got out og the car, i would have driven away, that is dangerous man... or tried to hit him with the car (not hard of course, just to make him run or something)

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Petars way could be more interesting. Ask the owner and as soon as he doesn't say knock some teeth out. What else is the louisville for *shrug*

Then i'd go wait at excel and beat the F*ck out of everyone that i can find.

·
Registered
187 Posts
go back and speak with someone in charge down at the police dept. they can't do shit for you argueing with the guy, and it sounds like they were just being lazy.

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they said that we were causing a disturbance, and that we would all get arrested and get sitations.

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
thats bullshit... you didnt do nothing physical, they did... so you cant be arrested

·
Registered
187 Posts
you could beat that in court anyday, probably with self-rep. You must be rather young?? Take your father or uncle in there with you and i don't think you'll have a problem

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Four of my friends and I were cruising around once in his old turbo diesel mercedes, I think it went 0-30 in about 15 seconds and then was like a train from there, but anyway, my buddy driving sarcastically complemented a couple guys trying to race around in a mazda miata. well, they didnt like that and started yelling crazy crap and leaning out the window smacking our windows. then at a light one of them got out and started walking toward us, my friend nailed it and although he could have walked and caught up, we were moving and he was in an intersection and hopped back in the car, we were being chased and it never occurred to my buddy that he had government issue pepper spray in the glove and a .45 in the trunk...pepper spray would have been nice to know we had, ida loved to see that guy catch a whiff, we just ran and took a quick turn in a parking lot where we saw a cop and they kept going. The cops probably thought you were causing problems and didnt buy your story. be smart and stay legal with this, i know taking a bat to that guys knee caps might sound good now, but its not worth it. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Your friends were talking shit, and they broke your window. Time to pick new friends Dres or stop cruising, it's lame :readclose

·
Registered
912 Posts
I DO NOT think you can be arrested for arguing with someone. Maybe the laws are different in Milwaukee. Arguing vs. damaging personal property & assault... No comparison. Go back to the police station file a report. I doubt you will be arrested.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Blah...

Who's gonna testify against you if you get a citation for causing a disturbance? The police? Doubt it... The guy who punched out your window? Doubt it...

Start right now, write down everything EXACTLY as it happened. Down to every last detail. The other car, descriptions of the other people, time frame, etc etc. Have your friends do the same. Even the swear words you said while yelling at the other people. Your stories will corroborate if you're telling the truth. The other guy's stories will not coincide because they're all trying to cover themselves. That will basically nullify all their testimony.

Now, go get some money for your focken window. Start by calling the police.
You shouldn't ever let themtry and push you around...telling you that you'd get a citation for reporting a crime. I bet the chief or other civic officials would love to hear about that. The police are there to serve and protect you...accept NO LESS from them. Take the citation, get your money, give the asshole a criminal record...THEN fight your charge in court.

Oh yeah...that company won't do shit. Don't even bother them.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Punching through tempered glass can be extremely hard on the hand. I wonder if the guy who punched in your window is regretting it now... Was the window closed or partly open? If it was closed, I'd bet the guy probably broke his hand.

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it was open. u know how th window only goes down to a certain point. yeah i'm gonna call the cops again. how do i call them, i dont wanna call 911.

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SayNoTo.org said:
Your friends were talking shit, and they broke your window. Time to pick new friends Dres or stop cruising, it's lame :readclose

yeah i'm done out there. damn i've been threw alot of crap already with this car.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts