Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night my car was parked in the street in front of my girlfriends house. This morning when i came out there was an 8 inch dent in the bottom front of my left rear door with white paint all over it where some one obviously backed into me. i'm so pissed cause there are now houses with white cars any where near my girl friends and when i called the police they wouldn't even file a report. My insurance won't pay for it because i have a five hundred dollar detuctable. Now i'm screwed because i am still paying for my last accident and i can barely afford payments know because my hours at work are getting cut. This is shit and i may have to get rid of my car now unless i find a better job. And know that i have a dented door my car my cars value will plummit even if i have to sell my car i will end up owing a lot on my loan so either way i'm screwed. It just makes me furious that some asshole can do something like this and get away scott free while my life is blown to peices. The same thing happened to my friend this summer but it cost him 1500 dollars to fix it. It is shocking how often this happens and i can't imagin way someone would do it. I think the people who do this are absolute scum and diserve to have their lives fucked up for what that did not to fuck up some inocent persons life.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Dont ever stress yourself to barly make payments on a car.

If you are barly making it paycheck to paycheck it was a bad idea for you to get this car.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Now i'm screwed because i am still paying for my last accident and i can barely afford payments know

And know that i have a dented door

diserve
detuctable

You wont be finding a better jobwith grammer and splelling mistakes like these.

But hey I apologize I guess I should be a little bit more sympathetic. The same thing happened to me actually when I went on a job interview and someone opened their door into my car putting a nice dent in my baby. I feel for you bro. Hang in there and I hope everything works out for the best.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Ehh thats not too bad. I had a semi back into my car in aparking lot 3 days after owning her. Now I havn't had my car in 3 weeks, and it will be another 2 :(.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sorry to hear that, welcome to the club.

I had my car parked at Texas Roadhouse in the back away from any other cars, yet someone managed to back into my front left headlight area and break both brackets that hold the headlight, dent my groundeffects, and take some of my paint with them.

I had to pay out of pocket as well because I have $1000 deductables, but it was probably easier in my case because I own the car outright.

Hope everything works out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts