Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I have a gt3076r. Im running 20psi. My fuel pressure is 43psi base (vacuum line off) w/ 750cc injectors, I run the car with just a 4.3v clamp and the car was off the charts rich. I think procecceded to alter the voltage with the emange and it started to lean out, 10:1 etc. with only 3.6v going to the pcm the car was 11:1 falling into the 10's, and into the 9's in 4th gear. I was receiving knock retard of 11 degrees! The car went 13.0 @ 112.56 on street tires with a 2.24 60'. Im either thinking i have a bad knock sensor which is causing the pulled timing and rich a/f or maybe i just have to lower my fuel pressure more and retune. Opinions?

Thanks!
Mike

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
Dont run on a vacuum for your regulator, boost only. Then up the pressure a little bit. Turn up your boost with the 750's the boost being low will make you run rich no matter what. Dont go any lower then 4.1 to 3.99 vlts on the clamp it will run into spark knock with a big turbo. Get the dam emangle tuned and you should be good for 400+hp.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok recap, Im running the regulator with a boost only source. Its a 43 psi. Also with a 4v clamp the car was still rich! (10:1 / 9:1). Turn up the boost? Im running 20psi on 93 oct with a big turbo so I cant do that.

Would it be bad to go lower then 43psi on the regulator? Im thinking ill set the 4.0v clamp. then lower the fuel pressure until i see 11's, then fine tune with the emanage.

Anyone else?

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
30psi lowest u and go on the fpr u have. if u want to go lower have to cut the spring on the inside. but fuel misting could be come a problem with lower FP

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
boostedsohc said:
30psi lowest u and go on the fpr u have. if u want to go lower have to cut the spring on the inside. but fuel misting could be come a problem with lower FP

im thinkin maybe 40psi or somthing, not too low...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts