Dodge SRT Forum banner

Some HID bi- xenon mexican neon's

8K views 56 replies 34 participants last post by  19 psi 
#1 ·
Some people in Mexico has made this adaptation of bixenon + angel eyes, looks great and work perfect in hi and low, you can do it whit patient an carefully work.
I hope you liked...
Regards ZV

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
No, in this moment is not for sale because was a personal work, but if you are interting soon I can upload how to make this project. Now it's the link where you can see how to do Angel eyes...http://students.washington.edu/ashis/Creating%20Custom%20Angel%20Eyes.htm
for bixenon you need a pair of BMW balastres, around of $100 dollars, 2 lenses,2 bixenon bulbs, 2 or 3 relay to make work well hi and low, 1 acrilic bar, 2 leds and some resistance or optic fiber, 1 drill, 1 mototool and 6 or 7 hours an a lot of patience to open and seal the lamp container when you finish. Soon upload step by step the process to do it.

PS( My english is no good but I hope write better next time)

#7 ·
that is sick

#19 ·
Its about damn time Those are the ones I want!!!!!!!

#21 ·
Hey I am an hour from the border in Elpaso that should make my shipping cheaper =}

#23 ·
LOL used to be I think I am gonna put in for Germany now that I have a ride that can hang over there plus I miss K-town

#26 ·
Hola

En que parte de Mexico estas? Estan peron tus luces. Si de mando mis luces, que tanto tiempo se tarda para acerlos? Gracias Carnal :thumbsup:

Sorry about the Spanish Peeps :frogtongu

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.