Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I’m trying to get the car to pass emissions so placing a piece of tape over the CEL doesn’t resolve my issue, but you seem like someone I wouldn’t want advice from anyways. Since you’ve been so helpful, I have an idea for you!! Put a piece of tape over your eyes the next time you boost. Cheers mate
HAHAH now, a real non-fuckwit would have said, "I live in a communist state (or limey communist country) that requires emissions testing, I've bought a car that barely passed emissions testing when brand new and now im trying to get my nearly 20 year old, not well maintained car to pass them, I have no real skills, can't read, nor do I posses any analytical skills at all. What can I do?"

Then my response would have been tailored to both your experiences and expectations. But, you didn't instead you expected me to divine these things and magically read your fucking mind.

There is a search function on this site. Again, requires analytical skills you dont possess... Also service manuals are available -but you would have to not be a lazy bitch and actually read them.

You should probably just take it to a professional, since it's pretty clear something as simple as a resistor across 2 wires is kicking your ass.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I have to laugh at the use of the word "communist" in this thread. I'm sure your definition of "liberal" is a person that hates people and wants to rule your life.

The irony 🤣
Nope, a liberal is a person who loves liberty. It's one of those words co-opted by the left, in their never ending pursuit to control everyone's life through a central plan. California and others are as far left as you can get in this country... One of the ways they plan to control your life is to limit what you can drive by making onerous laws that are aimed at removing perfectly good vehicles off the road, because emissions or some other non-sense.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts