Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just some quick photos I took of my car. I am getting new wheels on tuesday and I will take more then!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
very nice! i wanted the dual stripes but at the time i could barely make car payments and i wanted something so i did a single stripe down the center. so there is another pissed off bumble bee, other than mine! :clap:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, I think the tint will go on next week as well. I need to lower the car, get tint, taillights, and my new wheels!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I knew a guy and got them for $600! Ya I know, but I got the whole car repainted for free cuz a kid key'd it and I caught him and made him pay for it.

·
Banned
47,971 Posts
Black03SRT-4 said:
nicest yellow on here
:tsk:

i wouldn't put stripes on a yellow...i'd put carbon fiber on my yellow any day of the week before stripes and that's cuz i HAAAAATE carbon fiber...

have you ever thought of putting a 1/4" gunmetal border on each side of the stripe ?!?! just having stripes on the car doesn't really do anything...they look much better with a border in my opinion...great job on color matching the mirrors too :)

carlos nice

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I thought about the border, but after getting thes stripes done, I don't know how it would look with the border.

·
Banned
47,971 Posts
border would just bring out the stripe...from the pic they look like they're 8" stripes...do a border with 1/4" stripes, preferrebly in gunmetal and you'll see a helluva difference...

carlos nice

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
they are 10" stripes

·
Registered
458 Posts
I love the combo:thumbsup: I was going to do the same but most Yellows are striped by me so I'll be the minority..... stock:hahano: I do plan on getting everything else black wheels, tint, etc.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
kortERHorse_210 said:
xXsrt4meXx said:
they are 10" stripes
wow, gerthy :lol:

do a border dude...

carlos nice
Ight Carlos, I will photoshop a border on, how far from the outside of the stripes should i put them? And what color?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts