Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
with stage 3 coming out the end of this month and my funds for a brand new srt-4 growing i decided im not going to keep my nitrous set up off my five slow. sure s3 and nitrous would smoke just about everything on the street but 350hp is enough for me. so im selling my compucar wet kit for 350 plus whatever it costs for me to get the bottle filled(probably 30 bucks). it includes...

10lb bottle
all steel braided lines for fuel and nitrous
nitrous filter
fogger
nitrous and fuel jets for 50hp shot all the way up to 300hp shot
fuel and nitrous solinoids
wide open throttle switch
power switch that lights up upon activation letting you know its armed (color of your choice)

basically it has the basics for a simple but effective nitrous set up. if you want for 450 i'll install it for you (the right way, clean and neat, all wires loomed, all lines tucked away neatly so you dont see them, will even hide the solinoids for you sleeper guys). i also have an autometer lunar series nitrous pressure gauge, the extra line for it and T fitting if you so desire. havent decided on price for that yet. i know it should be posted in the buy/ sell section but i just dont want to deal with shipping and money orders, bad checks blah blah... so basically if i can drive it to you, or you want to pick it up, its yours.

email me at [email protected] or call my cell (561) 715 3041. if you get my voice mail just leave a message and i WILL call you back assuming you have provided a contact name and phone #. or you can instant message me on aim at epix182311

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i decided for 400 i'll sell the kit plus the gauge, steel braided line for the gauge and t fitting. im trying not to have to ship it somewhere but its looking like i have to. i guess i'll hold off from posting in the buy/sell section for a few more days.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.