Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched alot onthe 20g turbo kit but there is not that much about the power and how good the kit is. Does anyone have anything to add about this kit good or bad?

As you can see in my sign I have stage 2 with toys I know I cant use the toys part but can I use the stage 2 inj. with the 20g at like 15psi?

I was going to get the stage 3 kit but maybe you 20g guys can talk me out of it. :lol:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
i have the 20g kit stock computer,stock injectors, 3"dp and stock exhaust nothing to tune with i made 260hp at 14psi on a mustang dyno which reads lower than most dynos

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
blackstage2 said:
i have the 20g kit stock computer,stock injectors, 3"dp and stock exhaust nothing to tune with i made 260hp at 14psi on a mustang dyno which reads lower than most dynos
good numbers for 14psi... :thumbsup: i hear good things about the 20g, so i to would like to know more..

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where do you get full spool at?

How much boost can you run with stage 2 inj.?!?!?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
these were my mods when i dynoed
bdj's fmic
cti hard pipes
turbo xs rfl bov
3" dp no cat
hahn 20g
k&n intake

and my af was at 10's to mid 11's i stoped the test at 5800 rpms because the afr was going up slightly, the hp was going up still so i made 260hp at 5800rpm's.

i dont plan on going to crazy with the car i have stage 2 injectors, walbro fuel pump that i havent installed yet im waiting on a dtec. my goal is over 300hp for now

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
blair_t said:
Where do you get full spool at?

How much boost can you run with stage 2 inj.?!?!?

im not sure how much boost you can run with stage 2 injectors i will know soon and i will repost, it starts spooling at 2800 rpm's and i think full spool is around 3300 rpm's

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump.........

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
you should still be able to run toys with the 20G if I am not mistaken as long as you keep the black line going to the WGA.......DAB

HOM should work no matter what as long as your octane/ AFR is all good

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats great I would love to still have HOM!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anyone with a 20g turbo!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump.......... :stab:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Hey Blair have you checked out the FBM twin set up yet? It's getting close and cost is similar to Hahn's kit (also has greater potential)

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Mini Hemi said:
Hey Blair have you checked out the FBM twin set up yet? It's getting close and cost is similar to Hahn's kit (also has greater potential)
FBM twin stock turbos more potential than Hahns 20G..........:lol:I almost fell out of my chair.

·
Registered
756 Posts
A lot of evos/dsm use them. good all around turbo.

why buy a bigger turbo, before a lot of the needed supporting mods? Could of made 300 whp on stock turbo.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Hahn also sells a 25g that will work with stage 2 and support over 600hp if needed.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
csufdrew said:
FBM twin stock turbos more potential than Hahns 20G..........:lol:I almost fell out of my chair.
Time will tell... :ninja: FWIW Darrel Cox made 450 WHP w 2 stock turbos at under 20 PSI, FBM will be using ported or ported/clipped turbos at more boost, and I've yet to see anyone here make anywhere near 600 HP w/Hahn. :jester:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks mini hemi I will have to look in to the twin turbos!

Come on knowone has 20g setup?

Does anyone have there 16g turbo?

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Hahn Racecraft super 20g kit

I would also like to know if anyone has tried the hahn racecraft super 20g kit on their site..

http://www.hahnracecraft.com/ProjectVehicles/SRT-4development.htm

it's suposed to do 425 whp and will cost a bit more than the stage 3. Has anyone tried it yet, is it worth the extra cost? }:)

-Thanks

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Go with the 16G over the 20G. The 16G will make 350+ and has great spool up, great turbo for a daily driver. The 20G IMO is a pile, it is very laggy and not very efficient compared to other options (50trim, 3071, 3076, etc).

Mike

1 - 20 of 78 Posts