Dodge SRT Forum banner

161 - 178 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
Sounds like the usual new year eve activities . Stow do you tend to fall sleep before, during or after 12 midnight.:lol: Friend, attending house parties or get together at other party venues, is a staple of eve activity. Enjoy your self and get home safe. Hybrid Kid, staying at home to bring in the new year with family and maybe friends, is fun and definitely safer. I have done it all at some stages in my life.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Thanks for the response Stow. I remember having to work on new Years day, staying up until 12:00 then going straight to sleep. Sometime I did my celebrating early and fell asleep before 11:00. :lol: Enjoy the eve and keep kicking for 2016. Sorry about the soccer reference.:rofl:

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
Those are the comments from the past 7 years, of OT new year eve activity. The geezer will like to wish all of the OT members, visitors, and lurkers all the best for 2017. Enjoy your new year eve activity, stay safe, vertical, and do not drink and drive.

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
Another year has gone by? *scratches head* Guess so. :lol:

And a Happy Nice New Year's to everyone too. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
Yes blackbird_R/T another year has gone by, and your comments/ contributions to the forum, is sincerely appreciated. Wishing you happiness and all the best for 2017. I don't know if you imbibe the liquid refreshments but. :cheers:

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #168
Hello Simon. Back in the day when I lived in NY, I was a part of a polar bear team. I survived 35 degree water and my balls did not descend from my abdomen for 24 hours :lol: Wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous 2017. :cheers:

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
Well, the SRT Forum, and all the members of this tribe called the OT regulars, have survived another year. I know, I know! the days of attending or having New Years parties, and the excessive indulging of liquid refreshments are a thing of the past. This thread represents 8 years of responses from current and former OT regulars about their New Year eve activities. The Geezer will like to wish a happy , healthy and prosperous 2019, to all of the OT regulars and their family.

·
Super Moderator
27,896 Posts
Was invited to a karaoke and smoked ribs party tonight and am looking forward to it! I made smoked gouda mac and cheese and hope my friends like it.

Sent from my CPN-W09 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,314 Posts
Not a good day for this SRT-4 kiddo. Wonder if he will serve any jail time? Will probably be paying this accident off and all involved for quite some time....

https://wsvn.com/news/local/loved-ones-mourn-man-killed-after-car-plunges-into-lake-in-miami-lakes/?fbclid=IwAR010gMwXPzmmo-xLoA5Fqgs4QfJJ8FS09k2UNGgel4kmqXRP5YcNsZC83c
another one bites the dust...
The driver died? Not sure if they said the 19 year old was the driver?
i may be wrong, but i get the impression the on who died wasnt driving. Regardless, you have a fast car piled high with teenagers... its a recipe for disaster.

As for NYE... we stayed home with the kids. The 12 & 9 YOs got to stay up with us to watch the ball drop. then we went to bed.... exciting times!

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
Thanks to those who posted. So sad to hear about the fatality and injuries, in that car crash. So s3*ps2 young drivers in fast cars, continue to be a danger to their life and those of their friends. HybridKid, the work needs to continue.

161 - 178 of 178 Posts
About this Discussion
177 Replies
36 Participants
bsneon98
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing