Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time of the year again. Some people have a blast while some just sit on their a**. The geezer want to know what the OT'ers do to bring in the new year. Honesty is the best policy, is it what's on this list or more?

1. Stay home by yourself and call some friends, to lie about the good time you're having?

2. Eat your self sick with fast food and resolve to lose weight and eat better in the new year?

3. Drink yourself into a coma and puke all over your friend's couch or floor?

4. Go outside improperly dressed to see the fireworks or the ball drop ,and come home with pneumonia.
5. Stay at home by yourself or with your girlfriend/family, and bring in the new year watching the shows on TV.

6. Go to church and "Watch Night".

7. Make a list of things you resolve to do in the new year but know you will not?

8. Sex ,sex,sex.

9. Go to sleep?

10. See what the late nighters are saying on OT?

You can add your own activity if it's not listed.

The geezer want's to wish a happy, healthy, prosperous, and fun 2010 to all.

·
Netou is MAD!
25,820 Posts
It's that time of the year again. Some people have a blast while some just sit on their a**. The geezer want to know what the OT'ers do to bring in the new year. Honesty is the best policy, is it what's on this list or more?

1. Stay home by yourself and call some friends, to lie about the good time you're having?

2. Eat your self sick with fast food and resolve to lose weight and eat better in the new year?

3. Drink yourself into a coma and puke all over your friend's couch or floor?

4. Go outside improperly dressed to see the fireworks or the ball drop ,and come home with pneumonia.
5. Stay at home by yourself or with your girlfriend/family, and bring in the new year watching the shows on TV.

6. Go to church and "Watch Night".

7. Make a list of things you resolve to do in the new year but know you will not?

8. Sex ,sex,sex.

9. Go to sleep?

10. See what the late nighters are saying on OT?

You can add your own activity if it's not listed.

The geezer want's to wish a happy, healthy, prosperous, and fun 2010 to all.
Everything bolded is what I'm doing.

·
HAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
29,063 Posts
This might be the shittiest year ever.

Girl that came over to spend new years isnt old enough to go to a club....let alone do anything fun.

So we're just here sitting around looking at each other.

I think her boobs shrunk.

Hmmm.

·
Netou is MAD!
25,820 Posts

Girl that came over to spend new years isnt old enough to go to a club....let alone do anything fun.

Hmmm.
This whole post has me rofling so hard ... dude go buy some beer ...

on a side note it was in the newspaper today that americans voted 2009 to be a shitty year

·
protein conflabulator
13,304 Posts

Hmmm.

Test out your droid camera on her. :paranoid:

·
Registered
5,779 Posts

Hmmm.
fucking:rofl: Netard how old are you dude?

I'll probably stay home for a little while with the family but not drink here then go to my friend's house and drink and fuck off while listening to LMFAO and other party music. Hopefully cute girls will be there so I can try and get my mind off this other girl.:readclose Hopefully they will also be in Netard's recommended age range.

·
HAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
29,063 Posts
This whole post has me rofling so hard ... dude go buy some beer ...

on a side note it was in the newspaper today that americans voted 2009 to be a shitty year
Fuk off!!!

This shit is seriously boring. She's in my bed watching some blu ray movies I have while Im on the computer talking to girls in myspace. LOL!!!!

Test out your droid camera on her. :paranoid:
She doesnt want to take pictures cuz she didnt wear enough make up and her hair is having a 'bad day'.

:newgrin:

fucking:rofl: Netard how old are you dude?

I'll probably stay home for a little while with the family but not drink here then go to my friend's house and drink and fuck off while listening to LMFAO and other party music. Hopefully cute girls will be there so I can try and get my mind off this other girl.:readclose Hopefully they will also be in Netard's recommended age range.
Im 23yrs young.

:bandit:

·
protein conflabulator
13,304 Posts
Fuk off!!!

This shit is seriously boring. She's in my bed watching some blu ray movies I have while Im on the computer talking to girls in myspace. LOL!!!!

She doesnt want to take pictures cuz she didnt wear enough make up and her hair is having a 'bad day'.

:newgrin:

Im 23yrs young.

:bandit:

Wait....wait...

people still use myspace?

·
HAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
29,063 Posts
Dude, I fukin feel like im babysitting her or some shit while her parents go out.

Fukinshit!!!

I got tricked!!!

:rofl:

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Dude, I fukin feel like im babysitting her or some shit while her parents go out.

Fukinshit!!!

I got tricked!!!

:rofl:
fucking awesome:jester: I bet you could meet up with another girl and go to a party with her and come back to your house without even the other one knowing.:readclose she's probably too into the movies so DO IT

·
HAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
29,063 Posts
fucking awesome:jester: I bet you could meet up with another girl and go to a party with her and come back to your house without even the other one knowing.:readclose she's probably too into the movies so DO IT
I think I probably can dude.

I could just tell her they called me in for work and id be back in 3hrs.

She'd stay here in my bed until I come back.

Hell...might even do that if it gets too boring.

Its barely 6:30pm and it feels fukin late.

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
back in 3 hours?:rofl: fuck that dude more like 10

1 - 20 of 178 Posts
About this Discussion
177 Replies
36 Participants
bsneon98
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing