Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been out of town since Thursday and the last I heard they had arrived in Miami. Have I missed anything? I live in Tampa and I didn't have any messages from the dealer when I got back. Has anyone else in Tampa heard anything about when we'll get ours?? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, just checking. I was starting to panic. It looked like a few who were going through J Ulm went to South Florida and picked it up. I guess I'll check with them tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Hey Grunge, you can always drive to Brandon and see mine...... :twisted:

I went to a dealer just north of Miami last friday night and got it. My wife and I needed something to do for Valentines day.....lol

Keep us posted if you call the dealers.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, I see. You couldn't wait in line with everyone else. :lol: I probably would have done the same thing if I was in town this weekend. Overall, has it lived up to expectations?

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Yes it has. It's a blast to drive (the rain didn't affect traction at all), and it's not as loud as one would think.

You'll find out for yourself soon enough.... :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
RaptorRed
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing