Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far we have a T3, manifold, wg, bov, and the piping will be built by a friend of mine. What should we use for fueling and tuneing? I am thinking just 2g gs-t injectors and fuel pump as we're only going to run about 6 psi of boost. Any electronics we need to get? TIA

·
Registered
380 Posts
Well your going to need some way to controll fuel of course the super afc works great its kinda inexpensive

·
Registered
380 Posts
Ohh yea and there are some kits out there that retard timing under boost might wanna look into that aswell

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hopper said:
Ohh yea and there are some kits out there that retard timing under boost might wanna look into that aswell
Yeah maybe you could elaborate on that a bit, thanks.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I8URVR6 said:
So far we have a T3, manifold, wg, bov, and the piping will be built by a friend of mine. What should we use for fueling and tuneing? I am thinking just 2g gs-t injectors and fuel pump as we're only going to run about 6 psi of boost. Any electronics we need to get? TIA
If you guys dont know what to get to build your turbo then how are you going to manage building it? Knowing what to get is the easiest part...peicing it all together is the hard part.

Derrick

·
Registered
878 Posts
AFC's dont work on 420A's because they have a 1-bar map sensor. You wont be able to tune boost fueling. You either need a rising rate fuel pressure regulator (RRFPR) or a stand alone like the megasquirt. There's tons of turbocharging info on http://forums.neons.org

·
Registered
11 Posts
ok i can help here cause im doing the same thing. except mines a 95.
as far as fuel you will want

rrfpr
36 lb injectors(im using srt4 injectors)
wideband
fuel pump with spoolboy
map clamp

then there is gauges.

and intercooler.

·
Registered
176 Posts
i have a t3/t4 57 trim and with the 36lb injectors there was not enought fuel and the pistons were gone in about a week lol
i was told to get 2:1 fpr and 1000 cc injectors dynoed at 252 whp with 271 torq at 4900 rpm turbo was just starting to spool . good luck i am about to rebuild and go with a standalone system

1 - 10 of 10 Posts