Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Terminator's first time out at the drag strip here in Clearwater FL, Sunshine Speedway on an ok weather night...we are in FL c'mon!! :lol: So yeah it was his first time on a drag strip period so i was on hand just for a lil coaching...im kinda amazed at his driving skills otherwise. Anywho we lined up, i was the passenger (all 130lbs of me) and he pulled off a .901 reaction :oops:, 2.31 60' , 9.3 1/8 at 78mph. So i jumped on his case as nice as i could and encouraged him to watch the lights and to make sure hes not launching too hard. Next pass came around minus the load :lol: and he did it! .8xx reaction :oops: , 2.1x 60', 9.07 at 79mph :shock: bone stock and he was still granny shifting. Not bad ehh? the third pass we wont mention because it was more like "hey baby look at me spin!" :lol: 8) So basically i know i had fun hopefully he did aswell i had to catch a ride home with and the car for having 1,3xx miles still is quieter than i expected and the ride is stiff but not as stiff as my 01 ACR on full firm was maybe close to half would equal the ACR and SRT ride quality to me. Not bad not bad...good job Terminator :twisted: maybe next time we'll have to take your friend's offer on them 555r's..... :wink:

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Had enoug now!`

The next one of you that lives inTampa Bay area, that posts anything FUN about an SRT4 will have to face my wrath!!!

Have mercy on us poor souls who are still waiting. :twisted:

BTW:
My car is up for sale
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/calimark/98ex.html

Lots of pics to go with it :)

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
all you have to do is drive 4 hours and pick one up....c'mon u know u wanna...lol...well u know the saying "if you cant beat us..join us.." :lol: 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
generallee
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing