Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy at the shop gave me a call today after i saw him driving by my work in my car :jester:

Seems the wonderful "certified" TECH at ROGERS DODGE IN ALVIN must of forgot or didnt tighten my flywheel to the proper specs. The lovely noise i was hearing was the flywheel. Had i not shut the car down when i heard a slight noise and trailered it home I prolly would of had a more expensive fix on my hands. Luckily im coming out just under 300$ for them to pull everything apart and put it back together!!!!

SRT4 flywheel > Dodge Tech

·
Banned
413 Posts
I would take my bill over there and shove it in his ass unless they decided to pay it!

Good thing u didnt sell all ur stuff and get rid of the car!

·
Registered
313 Posts
XplicitPerformance said:
My buddy at the shop gave me a call today after i saw him driving by my work in my car :jester:

Seems the wonderful "certified" TECH at ROGERS DODGE IN ALVIN must of forgot or didnt tighten my flywheel to the proper specs. The lovely noise i was hearing was the flywheel. Had i not shut the car down when i heard a slight noise and trailered it home I prolly would of had a more expensive fix on my hands. Luckily im coming out just under 300$ for them to pull everything apart and put it back together!!!!

SRT4 flywheel > Dodge Tech
werd!!1 sue there asses!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone had any experience with this? I want to know wether i should fight this or not

·
Banned
3,359 Posts
proving this the dealer is your hardest part... of course they are going to claim it was tightened to the proper specs and that your mechanic was full of shit... good luck tho...

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i will be there more than likely after work if ur still there. The shop opened up today so i will be working mon - saturday from here on out at least till i get me an Asst Mgr trained *cough Netou cough*

I called the dealer and im going to be a dick about this. I have forked out way more money than i should of with this car. I am getting this money back!!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
will do boss man :)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
do what? Panama no more morning cocktails for u

bwhah

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
go to our site.......(srtoh) and go to the news section and fill out the info so you can get a shirt

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Does this mean no rims for me? :(

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Sweet, let me know

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i'll keep u posted...i will try and give u a few days notice but If i find a killer deal be ready! I am lookin for an F150 4x4 :0

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Yours arent black. :(

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
XplicitPerformance said:
i'll keep u posted...i will try and give u a few days notice but If i find a killer deal be ready! I am lookin for an F150 4x4 :0
Get a F-250 and get that stg2 turbo kit thing thats suppost to give you like 100HP. My friend has one and its sick!!! Its so fast for a truck.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts