Dodge SRT Forum banner

so i let my girlfriend take my car.

633 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  SilverSRTRocket 
#1 ·
yea like i said she wanted it to show off to her girlfriends tonight. its some ones batchlerett party so. im just hangin out in kirkland. hope fully i will have it back in one peice tonight but late. last time i let her use it she put a dent in it the size of a dime. i still have to get that fixed. o well

#7 ·
Andrews srt-4 said:
yea like i said she wanted it to show off to her girlfriends tonight. its some ones batchlerett party so. im just hangin out in kirkland. hope fully i will have it back in one peice tonight but late. last time i let her use it she put a dent in it the size of a dime. i still have to get that fixed. o well
Bad idea.... let her show off her own Dodge Duster :lol:

#8 ·
nice guy

its nice of you to let your g/f take the car...shows that you care...now i'm the one whos crazy...i let my son drive my srt4 to eugene oregon...he had it up to 135 on the freeway...plus he says its easy to do e-brake turns with it...oh well he let me drive his 3000TG VR4...fair trade...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.