1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
its offcial, god hates florida.

·
Registered
626 Posts
if god hates FL i'd hate to think how he feels about the bahamas...

...looks like we'll all be staring at the srtforums boards for another whole weekend :(

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
ha god's just evening the score. Think about how many times you guys have had a laugh thinking about all of us midwest guys shoverling our cars off @ 5 in the morning in the 15 below weather while you sipped your iced latte while driving to work in your SRT :tongue:

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
God loves us all.
unless you live in florida, then he hates you and send hurricanes at you.

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
God hates hector.

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
wheres my pre-hurricane special intake you sinner! Ivan's on his way and I want to hydrolock my engine fast!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
The hurricane is still so far away, a lot of things can change for track and especially intensity (a few days ago, Frances was predicted to be a cat 4 at landfall, ended up to be a cat 2).

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
i think by the end of the season i'm sure we'll have taken more hurricanes than any other state on the eastern seaboard

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
i have a feeling this one is going to hit. but i dont think it will be that strong as it will weaken over Dominican Republic and possibly Cuba. that's my prediction... or at least that's what Miss Cleo told me.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
my grand ma just left here3 weeks ago for NYC then she was going down to Dominican Republic where she lives :(

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
//mod edit NWS. thanks for putting something irrelavant to the topic//

Also I fucking feel sorry for those people that have lost their houses from Charley, and now have to deal with 2 more fucking up their already fucked up shit.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
NeonDan said:
my grand ma just left here3 weeks ago for NYC then she was going down to Dominican Republic where she lives :(
dude, thats bad news. it's probably going to be a Category 5 when it hits. i've been to DR and it's mostly poverty there, so i dont know where she is going to hide. i really hope she gets the hell out or finds a safe place to hide.

·
Premium Member
14,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
don't say cat 5.. then for sure I will get on my srt and speed 160 miles an hour to get out of here lol

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
En-Glaived said:
//edit for NWS
Also I fucking feel sorry for those people that have lost their houses from Charley, and now have to deal with 2 more fucking up their already fucked up shit.
dude, first of all that shit is a little graphic and shouldn't belong here. and secondly how do you even know that's real? i'm sorry you don't believe in God, but take that crap to Off-Topic or SOT.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Its a real syndrome, its very well documented.

I jut hate it when people try to bring religion into anything even tho it wasnt... I dunno ill shut up now

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
FastAttack said:
don't say cat 5.. then for sure I will get on my srt and speed 160 miles an hour to get out of here lol
yea even 3 or 4 is bad enough, if i comes anywhere near the central/northern east coast im out

1 - 20 of 24 Posts