Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my five slow is about to get fixed and painted. after that its up for sale. 88k miles, will look mint after paint job. has some mods but for the most part its been put back to stock. srt-4 comes soon.

now my dad calls me just now and says that he has to do something about the cars. he has a 00 harley road king, 98 lincoln mark VIII, 98 benz, and the five slow is under his name. he says i have to do one of two things so he doesnt go into debt. option 1 - fix the five slow and do whatever i please with it and give him back the lincoln which im driving till my car gets fixed. or option 2 - have my dad keep the five slow and he signs the bill of ownership to the lincoln over to me and then its mine to do whatever with. the lincoln has "55k" miles on it, a few scrapes, needs tires but other than that its MINT.

now ive seen great looking five slows with 90k miles go for 8 thousand. i've seen lincolns go for 11. but the problem is, i love my father and i dont want to stick him with a broken down five slow, and i dont want to shell $ into the lincoln to get the paint and computer re-flashed down to 55k miles. with an 11k down payment on an srt-4, that would be great! that would mean low monthly payments and as for insurance... well i know a few tricks but for the most part im going to over estimate and expect no less that 200 a month with just layability. still, its fix the five slow my self for free, get a few cans of siccens for free from an undisclosed source (not stealing either) and paint the five slow my self for free, then sell for a lot less that i would get for the lincoln, but i would be shelling $ into tires and a reflash which i dont want to do... i have to decide by tomorrow for my father so he can get these cars off the road so he doesnt have to pay for them. opinions please.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Shit man, fix the five slow(what is that by the way) and sell it, get your car, help your old man by painting the lincoln for him since you know how to do that and then help him sell it...11k in his pocket...and you have your new car...sounds like he is being pretty cool to you....I would want to help him out too...

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
yeah , take one for the team and fix the "slow" , help out with fixing the lincoln for your dad to sell. he's saying "do what you want" out of love , so do what is right out of respect :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.