Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone believe in ghosts?

I myself not yet... But I found this site which lists 1000's of haunted places.

West Covina - Galster park - This park is located on a hill with 3 entrances. It has been closed off because children have been raped and murdered there. People have seen a pathway leading to the house of the murderer. The man would take the children and rape and beat them. If you go there late at night you are able to hear the screams and the pleas of the children. A boy wearing a sweater with a massive scar on his face has been seen standing at the entrance of the first or second gate. He has been seen inviting people into the park. Telling them to come in and see what is inside. The boy has been seen at different ages, one as a child and the other as an adolescent. This place is VERY real.- Extreme precautions should be taken if you dare to enter. This is no joke. a group of investigators where chased out by men carrying knives, this is not a safe place to visit.

Orange County - Black Star Canyon - The site of multiple Indian massacres dating back to the time of Spanish occupation, Blackstar Canyon is home to many strange phenomena. Indians said to have been spotted both roaming the ridges on horseback and walking the creek for a few steps before disappearing completely. Many night hikers report the feeling of being watched, and the sounds of an invisible presence pacing them shortly off the trail. Screams and howls haunt the night along with the faint chants of an age and people long past. Note: If you are planning an expedition to Blackstar Canyon, travel in groups as it is a very dangerous place, and pay no mind to the homemade "Private Property" signs. The Orange County Sheriffs Office has confirmed that all of the trail is in fact open to the public, and those signs were hung some time ago by squatters attempting to keep people off the land.

Anyhow....
When I was younger we used to go to Black Star to get freaked out. Never saw anything, but stopped going since the KKK. My friends and I had 20 people with us, but still nothing. Not too long ago two girls were gang rapped... awful incident.

http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/california.htm

:meow:

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea yea yea

1. paul
2. cat & rod

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll be the one in the car with the engine running... PUAHHAHA

·
Banned
1,190 Posts
Ive been to Black Star quite a few times, not a fun place. Another odd place is in Trabuco Canyon after Cooks Corner there is a dirt trail you can take up to an old burned down house. Rumor has it the guy who owned the house died in the fire. We used to go up there and drink beers and have fires in the fire pit.

·
SRTforums Photoshop Expert
7,282 Posts
the most haunted house in CA (and maybe the US) is in san diego, its on the record as such. the whaley house i think it was.. because of the sh*t that goes on there, october is the only time they keep it open til 10pm. i have yet to go there myself, but ppl have told me that they keep some rooms blocked off due to knives & other sharp objects moving around the house.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
been to this one in west covina when i was younger.. o man was i not scared.. zzZz did not hear or see a thing.. no one chased us with knives probably cause the ((ghost)) are scared of the cholo's i happened to be with at the time ..lol

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
This one sounds nice:
Harbor City - Harbor Park - aka Duck Pond - Its been said that at this park you can sell your soul to the devil and as a matter of fact its been also said that there was a "rap singer" that sold his soul and became real famous. They say that the devil comes to you in the best of manner and has a very pleasant smell. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
584 Posts
keyboard_warrior said:
This one sounds nice:
Harbor City - Harbor Park - aka Duck Pond - Its been said that at this park you can sell your soul to the devil and as a matter of fact its been also said that there was a "rap singer" that sold his soul and became real famous. They say that the devil comes to you in the best of manner and has a very pleasant smell. :thumbsup:
Do you think he could hook me up with Stage 3?

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Roderick drives the canyons there... i say we go...

·
Banned
4,103 Posts
x_srt4_x said:
Roderick drives the canyons there... i say we go...

yep, me too.... ive been going there for a while now. if you guys want to go let me know ill roll along too.... i know of a few spots in the link...

im still tring to find the old burned down hospital he talks about...

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
turbo_protege5 said:
yep, me too.... ive been going there for a while now. if you guys want to go let me know ill roll along too.... i know of a few spots in the link...

im still tring to find the old burned down hospital he talks about...
Yea and what about the pool... Do you go when it's pitch black... that's when Roderick goes through the canyon... I say we start like at 4pm the first time to scope it out... then maybe it'll turn dark and we'll get lost. =)

Yea I'm a weirdo.

:meow:

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
SRTullio said:
I am so NOT down for the blackstar meet. :tongue:

:hi:
Why is it soo scarey or something?

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
there's this place by my house (downey) that is supposedly haunted. its an old abandoned hospital. it is blocked off gated and if ur seen near there cops harrass the sh*t out of u.tickets too. anyways supposedly if u go in there is blood on the walls and file cabinets that open by theirselves n all kinds of weird noises. i have never been able to get in because cops now actually patrol the area very well. n i belive it to be true only because ive heard it from many sources, is patrolled by policeman very well and has never been torn down or rebuilt even though i swear its been there for more than a decade n is right on imperial hwy which if u live in my area is actually a big street. but im into that kinda stuff so if a meet does happen ill really try n make it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.