Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like USC is going to dominate college football again this year, get back into 2004 form. LSU's offense hasn't looked so great tonight, but there defense is awesome as always. SC will wipe em up if they meet in the championship game.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pm me the amount of money you have the balls to risk on that statement, we can work it out through paypal or something, completely serious.

·
Registered
5,359 Posts
<---- Thought this would be another "Busted condom and girlfriend thrown down a flight of stairs to remedy the situation" threads - giggity :lol:
(well it is in OT)

·
Registered
5,921 Posts
x'ed said:
pm me the amount of money you have the balls to risk on that statement, we can work it out through paypal or something, completely serious.
I'll put up $10 that they won't win 10 games. You're on crack if you think they will win more than 9.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
x'ed said:
Looks like USC is going to dominate college football again this year, get back into 2004 form. LSU's offense hasn't looked so great tonight, but there defense is awesome as always. SC will wipe em up if they meet in the championship game.
Are they going to win the championship this year? Or will they bend over and let the Gators fuck em again? :dunno:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
maybe they will have a "dominating year" again and then get beat by one man in the national championship game.

only the best of teams lose to 1 guy.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You should have bet me money. I don't think anyone foresaw us loosing our starting quarterback, SIX offensive linemen, 7 starters on defense. We are rolling with a third string offensive line, no one could over come that. And we still almost won today with a sophomore quarterback who is playing in his first big road game.

That said, LSU is probably the best team in the country, but who can tell this year, its a real toss up. And I totally admit I was wrong last week, the SEC is by far the countries toughest conference, but I don't think any team is great there aside from LSU, but alot of them are REALLY good. The PAC-10 is still second in my mind.

·
Banned
217 Posts
YeahItsAHemi345 said:
x'ed said:
Are they going to win the championship this year? Or will they bend over and let the Gators fuck em again? :dunno:

OH YEAH
OH YEAH
OH YEAH
OH YEAH
OH YEAH
OH YEAH
OH YEAH
OH YEAH
OH YEAH
OH YEAH

This forum requires that you commence buttfuck intercourse between UF and USC 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
YeahItsAHemi345 said:
x'ed said:

When did the Gators fuck SC. Oh, I get it, you must have thought USC stood for Ohio st., because that comment makes no sense.

·
Banned
217 Posts
x'ed said:
YeahItsAHemi345 said:
x'ed said:

When did the Gators fuck SC. Oh, I get it, you must have thought USC stood for Ohio st., because that comment makes no sense.

USC just sucks,,,

fuck my last comment, Gators FTW

can't wait till I go there

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GettnPumped said:
YeahItsAHemi345 said:
x'ed said:

OH YEAH
OH YEAH
OH YEAH
OH YEAH
OH YEAH
OH YEAH
OH YEAH
OH YEAH
OH YEAH
OH YEAH

This forum requires that you commence buttfuck intercourse between UF and USC 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.
Did you miss Florida getting fucking manhandled today, or are you just retarded? You know Florida has three loses too, right, you must be a hardcore fan when you admit to wanting to jump on the LSU bandwagon.

·
Banned
217 Posts
x'ed said:
GettnPumped said:
YeahItsAHemi345 said:
x'ed said:

OH YEAH
OH YEAH
OH YEAH
OH YEAH
OH YEAH
OH YEAH
OH YEAH
OH YEAH
OH YEAH
OH YEAH

Did you miss Florida getting fucking manhandled today, or are you just retarded? You know Florida has three loses too, right, you must be a hardcore fan when you admit to wanting to jump on the LSU bandwagon.

Wasn't necessarily an ass whooping, they played a good game and had some sweet shit, but UGA was just better.

And I'm still waiting for them to start creaming like they did winning those TWO national championships. Today's just a bad year.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GettnPumped said:
x'ed said:
YeahItsAHemi345 said:
x'ed said:

USC just sucks,,,

fuck my last comment, Gators FTW

can't wait till I go there
Oh so your like 16, no wonder you so fucking stupid. Florida got rocked today jack ass, and Georgia is NOT one of those teams that is very good in the SEC, they are decent, but they fucking owned three loss Florida. And Florida lost at home, we were on the road. Try again smart guy. When is the last time Florida beat USC? Were you even alive.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts