Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read where some guys use the PT cruiser steel wheels with 225/50R15 drag radials. Will the Neon snowflake wheel and the same tire fit okay under the car? I really hate to drive to the track with that black PT cruiser wheel...

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
I've read that they will fit but I'm not sure if you can go with a 225 tire.

bruins013 had a pair of snowflakes with 205 wide tires. You many need spacers to fit a wider tire.

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
Here is matto's sleeper srt with them...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I looked back at some of Matto's previous post, I don't think those are 225 drag radials. I just purchased 2 of the 15" snowflake wheels, so I'm about to order the drag radials. I guess if they hit I'll just get a spacer, but was hoping someone has done this already.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I have 2 sets of snowflakes and they will clear the caliper if the pads are worn a little bit. I tried to put them on after I changed pads on my car and it was a no go. BTW, I have the stock 195's on both sets.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well my car is brand new, so I guess my calipers are going to hit. If you put a small wheel spacer on will the caliper clear ok?

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
WADS said:
Well my car is brand new, so I guess my calipers are going to hit. If you put a small wheel spacer on will the caliper clear ok?
yes they fit fine with a small spacer...as evo said i had 205's on them...not sure if u could sqeeze a 215...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts