Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i finally got a chance to get the snl twin disc in my car and get it on the street and the dyno.

First i must say that this clutch is bad ass and is the easiest twin disc to date that i have driven quietest also. The engagement is as good if not better then an ACT sprung 6 puck and gear changes are effortless. So far i had only a limited chance to beat on it but the clutch has around 20 dyno passes with over 600whp and the disc look like new, Biggest power seen was [email protected] on my car and reving to 9800rpm that is a beating for any clutch to withstand on the dyno and this has done it.

I will be sending it back to steve to inspect and put my other clutch in to test on the dyno and track we had an unexpected motor failure on the dyno and have had to step back into a more mellow motor in my car while we finish getting all the parts back together with out WILD motor.

I will keep everyone posted with more detials on the clutch and how it is going hopefully steve @ snl will have these available to the masses shortly they will sell like hotcakes due to the quality and performance

keep up the good work guys!!!

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
About damn time, fucker! I got a new puppy the other day, I'll bring her by the shop some time soon and let you play with her. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
About damn time, fucker! I got a new puppy the other day, I'll bring her by the shop some time soon and let you play with her. :thumbsup:
Sounds good man!

We're moving in August, come out before then or it's going to be insane. :)

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
cant wait hope it gos good cause im looking into this clutch pm me a $ shipped to Orlando FL 32805

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Some minor updates have been made to the clutch and we're sending it back to Kevin for some more thrashing. As soon as Kevin proves it at the track we'll be releasing this to the masses, everything else is done as far as development, etc.

·
Registered
46 Posts
? any updates
Got my car back a few days ago with this clutch installed and it is great! I think it might still be in testing right now, so I am not sure if it's available to everyone yet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts