3,799 Posts
Bob I want this done to mine pm total $ ty
Sean

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
See post 16 :thumbsup:

Quote: Originally Posted by BluFlame View Post
How much for each piston coated like that?

$175 through Kevin when you order pistons, or thru me if you already have a set

^I need in my hand price (shipped) with the pistons specs I pm you about Bob.
So pistons+$175 for coating shipped to 94518 ty so much, lot's of parts I will be buying from you:thumbsup:.
Sean

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Question on the pistons that you are selling, the off the self Aries ones at 8.8/1 what are the wrist pins rated at? I have been told not to push them past 20-25 psi.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
we run them to 700hp anything over that we recommend the HD pins and 1000+ hp gets the Extreme pins.
that makes no sense someone would put a psi limit on it, 25psi on a delta 48 and 25psi on a 42r are two different things.
Just telling you what Aries said they told my builder not to put more then 25psi to them. Its 25psi from a Inovative GTS61, 500 on the turbo and a 75 shot on that is all for now Ill be ok if you say so...:eveilgrin:hi:

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Gaurantee you will be fine I can get you the upgraded wristpins if you want ill have to check prices.
Its cool the motor is together, if I break it Im coming for you:eveilgrin.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Question on the pistons that you are selling, the off the self Aries ones at 8.8/1 what are the wrist pins rated at? I have been told not to push them past 20-25 psi.
What does that even mean?
What does the pressure in your intake manifold have to do with the strength of the pistons?

Hey Kev, I'm still waiting for my pistons and rods to show up.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
What does that even mean?
What does the pressure in your intake manifold have to do with the strength of the pistons?

Hey Kev, I'm still waiting for my pistons and rods to show up.
I wish I knew, thats why I asked. There has to be a HP rating the the wrist pins are good for, Kevin said 700ish is ok and i will have a good tune so Im not worried. Just stating what the manufacture said.

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
I wish I knew, thats why I asked. There has to be a HP rating the the wrist pins are good for, Kevin said 700ish is ok and i will have a good tune so Im not worried. Just stating what the manufacture said.
len got the extreme pins since he is going for GIANT hp also

21 - 37 of 37 Posts