Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I don't have an SRT-4 but I do have a Saturn Ion redline with the Psi-Fi / Rev-It-Up kit.(2.8" Pulley w/tuned SMT-6) But the problem I have is the car is running lean up top only reason I know this is because I went to the track and after 7 runs I went home and the next morning I pulled the plugs and they were completly white not a hint of carbon.

Anyways I have a laptop and Im going to order the cable to hook up the SMT-6 to monitor whats going on. I just need to know how to add fuel or tune it. I know I need to get a wideband or go to a dyno. Which I will more then likely do but I would like to know how to tune it beore going.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
kroax123 said:
Ok I don't have an SRT-4 but I do have a Saturn Ion redline with the Psi-Fi / Rev-It-Up kit.(2.8" Pulley w/tuned SMT-6) But the problem I have is the car is running lean up top only reason I know this is because I went to the track and after 7 runs I went home and the next morning I pulled the plugs and they were completly white not a hint of carbon.

Anyways I have a laptop and Im going to order the cable to hook up the SMT-6 to monitor whats going on. I just need to know how to add fuel or tune it. I know I need to get a wideband or go to a dyno. Which I will more then likely do but I would like to know how to tune it beore going.

Thanks

set your 90-100 % rows or your upper RPM/90-100% rows to 0

thats the max fuel you have

if you need more fuel you need bigger injectors or a return line

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where do I set the value to 0 in the analog map or the injection map? The stock injectors are 34lb an hour there pretty small. But I can still get about 250whp out of it.

Is the AMP signal boost as in 18psi? It says in the manual "Shows theAMP reading in terms of the calibrated snsor scale i.e. bars or level of boost"

Would it be possible to call you when I get around to doing this?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts