·
Banned
27,026 Posts

:shock:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
slow4dr said:
Dammit all to hell I cant get ny scanner to work. I will try when I get to work this morning.

I ran some baselines last night. My short ram intake(homemade) made 9 pk hp and 11 lb ft. with no boost control.

I hooked up the Halllman and went to town. On fifteen lbs it made 246 & 276.

HERES the kicker. Turned the boost up to eighteen. Boost spiked to 20 came back down to 18 and then fell off to 13 by redline. 258whp & 325wtq.

Holy shit I love this car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want better boost control.
oh yeah A/F never went more leanth an 12.5 : 1
thats what hes got/said

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To bad he couldn't hold boost. Would have been over 300hp easy. Time for some bigger injectors. . .

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
I ran some baselines last night. My short ram intake(homemade) made 9 pk hp and 11 lb ft. with no boost control.

Will you post a picture of the homemade intake! I'd like to see it.

Ryan

·
Registered
20,953 Posts
ryansrt said:

Ryan
I am having the worst luck getting any pictures up. My computer will not load the pics of my intake. I have them on a picture cd and it will not download.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
impressed with the power slow4dr?

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
slow4dr said:
ryansrt said:

Ryan
I am having the worst luck getting any pictures up. My computer will not load the pics of my intake. I have them on a picture cd and it will not download.
Need me to post em for ya again? :lol:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Thats it I am gonna get an 04 and then mod the hell out of it so I can run it once beat you and blow my engine at the same time. :shock:
Just joking nice numbers once you get everything running perfect you will need to carry some extra boxers in the glovebox for those moments when your foot slips to the floor. :twisted:

·
Banned
750 Posts
33w10u2 said:
lol nice....those were the good old days

does anyone see the irony in this users post, or is it just me.
:rofl:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.